LegacyGT.com

BRZ Sightings

LoHud 3.6R

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is the premium price, but who cares.

What? you were called out for being grossly wrong and then try to blow it off. The Premium BRZ is $1300 more than the FR-S and comes with more standard equipment like HIDs, Navigation with real time traffic, LED DRL's, and the better suspension set up. A fully loaded limited BRZ with an Auto is still only $4k more than the least expensive manual FR-S. I'm still failing to see your $10K.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Everyone over exaggerates on here and i was a little over. Wow, funny thing is almost every legy driver Turns off there DRL's light. The two suspension set up's are almost idenical. Why would you want to spend more on stuff nobody will ever use in this type of a car. These two cars are idenical and are for fun to drive, not to have all that crap in them. So hell ya i would spend 4K less for the same car. Who cares what the plate and name says. They are the same damn car. This Legacygt.com is getting to be who wants to fight who with letters on a screen. insted of letting people talk and not get bashed in every fing post. You know it is really funny that you can buy a car cheeper back east than in the west. So that 4K can be close to 6-8K in the west. Something to think about also!! That is all i have to say about this subject.

You mean $1300 less. And the suspension difference is enough to change the dynamics of the car. I driven the FR-S twice and it's definitely a more tail happy car than the BRZ. Almost every Legacy driver disables DRL'S? false... and how many that did would not have if they were LEDs instead? What about the HIDs? Have you checked out the NAV in the new Impreza/BRZ? It has real time traffic and the maps are fully upgradeable. If you put false information out there, don't get touchy when you get called out on it. And your east/west comment isn't very smart either. In the end your $10k comment is wrong and most would say that the BRZ is a better value than the FR-S is.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I've seen a few BRZs and FR-S around Westchester. I've given two thumbs up to BRZ drivers (I was the guy in the black Miata if one of you is reading this). I plan to test drive a BRZ in the near future; I want to see how to compares to my Miata. I know the BRZ is slightly quicker around the track because of a better dialed-in suspension with less body roll, but I wonder how a Miata on coilovers or shocks/springs would compare to a BRZ. The big reason I went Miata instead of BRZ is because I really wanted a droptop and the BRZ couldn't offer me that.

While I have not driven either a BRZ or FR-S, I'm told/have read the Scion is much more tail happy. I remember reading an article in which product engineers said the FR-S is designed to be the agile car while the BRZ is designed to be the stable car.

will see

:nono: we'll??

I plan to test drive a BRZ in the near future; I want to see how to compares to my Miata.

Hopefully your local dealer is a lot nicer than mine. Cherry Hill Subaru wouldn't let my wife and I test drive one. They wouldn't even let us test drive a base model WRX. How am I supposed to know if I want to buy a car by just sitting in it at the lot?

Besides the Veloster, the WRX and BRZ are by far the least expensive cars I've test driven over the past year and a half. Talk about off-putting. I doubt I'll visit that dealer again.

I've had other dealerships deny me the chance to drive a WRX. Because "The people that want to buy those cars KNOW what they want." was the reasoning. Then again, they claim to sell maybe one WRX to 20+ Imprezas.

"What's God, if not the spark that started life?"

~ Last Ride of the Day by Nightwish

I just saw a silver one in Danville, PA heading south on 11. Despite people's opinions on the design (Which makes me wonder what a car would look like if they could design one), it's still a sharp looking car.

"What's God, if not the spark that started life?"

~ Last Ride of the Day by Nightwish

Hopefully your local dealer is a lot nicer than mine. Cherry Hill Subaru wouldn't let my wife and I test drive one. They wouldn't even let us test drive a base model WRX. How am I supposed to know if I want to buy a car by just sitting in it at the lot?

Besides the Veloster, the WRX and BRZ are by far the least expensive cars I've test driven over the past year and a half. Talk about off-putting. I doubt I'll visit that dealer again.

I hope so! I bought my SpecB from the dealer I was going to try and test drive at, despite hating their sales staff and the way they treat customers. I'm actually not sure if they even have a BRZ; I haven't seen one on their lot or in their showroom.

Archived