LegacyGT.com

just rolled 200k

100k more to go! :cool:
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

How are the cars holding up? Any major replacements?

—Pirated Tapatalk app

I guess you haven't been keeping up. You can follow along in the sticky at the top of the forum.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

How are the cars holding up? Any major replacements?

—Pirated Tapatalk app

fine, fine. in no specific order, the major stuff:

2 clutches - wear and tear

1...about to be 2 timing belts/water pumps

1 radiator - blunt force trauma from rock i think

1 turbo - swapped out for a newer one at 98k

several (3 or 4) wheel bearings...rear passenger side

new lower control arms up front and all new bits that go with it (old one cracked in 1/2 when trying to press out bushing)

1 cam seal

2 new sets control arm bushings in back

new rear bumber x 2. dumb asses hitting me

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

so you want to see my car or a pic of an odometer that says 200k on it:lol:

shaved chest or not? :wub:

kinky

upper or lower. I just shaved:hide:

I guess you haven't been keeping up. You can follow along in the sticky at the top of the forum.

I really haven't been keeping up. I probably should because I will be there one day lol

—Pirated Tapatalk app

Archived