LegacyGT.com

2012 LGT meet!

Hops

We meet and greet, blast up a couple canyons. We make four stops on the way up to let people catch up. You can drive at your own pace. I took my Outback one year when my LGT was in the shop and I was still able to somewhat keep up. There's usually only two of us way ahead, but we stop and wait for everybody else.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...I took my Outback one year when my LGT was in the shop and I was still able to somewhat keep up. There's usually only two of us with the testicular fortitude and builds capable of raping that canyon but we stop and wait for everybody else.

fixed

I am hoping that you guys are planning on doing more than one of these meets this summer......I am busy every saturday in June. LOL but like I said, hopefully there will be more than one meet this summer.

I really cant believe you get that bad fuel mileage bryce. i knoiw e85 requires more consumption but it should only be 30-40% not 100%.

WOT is 5mpg. Following Chad through Henefer and I84 to Coleville will be 5mpg. So my estimated range of 90 miles on a tank was optimistic @ best. ;)

@MMP on 91 oct it was 6mpg w/ stock injectors. Now gauge says 5mpg, which is now approx 30-40% inaccurate.

Meh, that's why I've put 2500 miles on my new sportbike in the last 12 weeks. Sportbike and 30mpg= way too much fun!

Aww yeah, we have Top Gun references! Definitely appropriate for this thread! So I've been sitting on some Konis for a few weeks but I'm going to need to finally pick up some springs and get those installed before this canyon cruise. Actually it sounds like I'm going to need to get my hands on every suspension part known to man by then...who has sway bars, strut towers braces, etc. laying around that I can borrow? :lol:

Bryce, I'm going to load my car full of E85 and then go back and fill all my fuel jugs and take them up to PC a week in advance. Let me know if you want me to take some up for you.

That's okay Chad, don't worry about me.....I can just fill up at a local gas station with 91 ;)

Got one of my headlights in the oven right now so I figured I'd post this while I wait. On my way to Best Buy today and just about to get on the freeway at Bangerter and I spotted a huge line of modded cars, everything from STIs to Mustangs, some Evos, some Camaro SS's, Tiburons, SRT-4s...it was ridiculous so I decided to follow them. I went all the way to the mouth of Big Cottonwood canyon with them. Thought about going up with them, but then bailed right as they turned up the canyon.Took some crappy pics, but it got me excited for the LGT meet/cruise!

IMG_1112.thumb.JPG.dab32a39e61dc3acc2d244d1fb5b77bd.JPG

IMG_1111.thumb.jpg.8e383ae9e3e44de8223b0f6faa9c13cb.jpg

IMG_1114.thumb.jpg.23b8fe7323adc736503312eccd98338d.jpg

IMG_1125.thumb.jpg.a9fe80d6638ff5b42bc3c1e938dea08c.jpg

Archived