LegacyGT.com

Spec B just In!!!

nicd

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So put it on the car and give us a report, already! :lol: That is a really nice packing job, BTW, and can we presume from the box, that the seller bought Zeal coilovers? Kevin

Will be rather interesting to see how much different it performs over your standard suspension. And yes, we know MSB, you have a Spec B. :roll: :lol: (Your avatar pic of your car just looks so nice every time I look at it! Makes me want to look at sourcing those wheels every time I see it. :P)

About 750 US landed. Price for the original set new is about 173,000 JPY. I will not be putting these on for 1 or 2 weeks. The car sttill only has 45 miles on it :)

[quote name='Mines']nice, always wanted some bilstein shocks. Never knew that the spec b used them. How much?[/quote] The older GT-B Wagons used Bilstein struts as the B was for Bilstein. I am pretty sure that is what the 'Spec B' also stands for. There are other differences made, but that is the most significant change as it is basically a handling package.

nicd, havent checked this thread in a bit, time to chime as its been about 2 weeks..any news on the suspension for your legacy? while i agree that the stock suspension is awesome already, im sure uve seen that vid with the spec b. you too could do the same (wtih some decent tires) and beat an rs6 on a road course. :twisted:

Archived