LegacyGT.com

Plasti dip the whole car

LegacyDan

Would legacy look good in matt black plastidip?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Would legacy look good in matt black plastidip?

• Do it, what have you got to loose!
    • I hate plasti dip = i hate you for using it!
    • Pick a different color plastidip

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can get a full respray including wheels refurbed for 1700 euro so i might just save up for that, but considering where i live and the parking i have to use it might be pointless considering the amount of respect my asshole neighbours have for other peoples cars. Prime example below!

gets interesting about 1:30, could have edited it better(sorry!)

[ame=

]
[/ame]

WTF, is he the slowest/highest thief ever? and how did no one hear that?

I was really hoping someone was going to come into frame and beat the ever living sh!t out of him with that 2x4...

i dont know how i didnt hear that, in my defense i was only out of hospital and on some god pain killers and sleeping tablets. if i saw him do this, he would be getting acquainted with mr breaker bar!

he would be getting acquainted with mr breaker bar!

A buddy of mine used to keep one in his car... With a 19mm socket for lug nuts... But if anyone asked it was for "beating down carjackers". :lol:

love it when he falls onto the hood of the bimmer at 5 minutes and change.. lol

edit... this gets better.. cant believe i watched that entire clip. lol ... Love it at 15 minutes when he puts his head through the hole! oh man... I cannot believe he had the stones or was stupid enough to take 20 minutes out there the way that he did. Alarm sounding and all. I also cannot believe that NO ONE came out or turned on a light.

Those are the smallest parking spaces ever btw.

dude ever get caught?

His prints must have been all over it, as well as probably hair from going trough the windshield. And maybe blood, looked like he cut himself at one point.

Why not just break the side window?

EXACTLY what i was thinking.

The thing with prints is, that a finger print is only good under two main circumstances.... if the perp has had his prints taken prior, and they are on record.... Or he/she is a suspect and they are able to get prints off of them after the fact. Same with hair/blood/dna.

Something tells me the cops arent gonna try that hard on a case like this regardless. Property daamge was fairly low in the grand scheme of things.

yeah someone eventually heard him and called the cops, he was found passed out in some shrubbery down the street, passed out from the blood loss he got from all the cuts on his abdomen! 5 cars around mine were damaged. Legacy angel was looking out for me that night!

We dont have monster sized cars like the US so the spaces are fine! It would be nice to have wider ones!

Sweet merciful baby Jesus.... when will this plasti-dip fad just die out?

LegacyDan, why not spend some money on a really good paint detail? Like a clay, polish and wax and recondition the paint?

Archived