LegacyGT.com

Question about chassis codes

• I Donated
alot of the time. its f'ing funny

At least I'm good for something right? lol

I'm sorry if my ass hat stunts have offended anyone. If so, its the internet. Don't get too bent out of shape about it. If you really wanted, I could give you an apology phone call, or even have flowers and a sweet little I'm Sorry card sent to you haha

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't give a shit about a JDM LGT. I just wanna prove to ppl that think they know everything that there was a usdm lgt.

Don't worry about it, bro. Everyone knows there is a '94 USDM Legacy GT now. With that being said, can I see some pictures of the engine bay and the interior? I'm curious to see the difference(s), if any.

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

I think the only difference was that the GT was AWD standard and the others were just FWD.

Kinda like most leggy GTs, not much difference motor or performance wise.

GT Wagon had skirts, and a raised roof(ah-la 2nd gen outbacks), Mesh Alloy wheels, and body colored door handle and mirrors.

Ah. I see. That's pretty cool, really. Body colored door handles and mirrors looks WAY better. And who can complain about a raised roof?!

At least I'm good for something right? lol

I'm sorry if my ass hat stunts have offended anyone. If so, its the internet. Don't get too bent out of shape about it. If you really wanted, I could give you an apology phone call, or even have flowers and a sweet little I'm Sorry card sent to you haha

id accept some chocolates with a bow...

Ah. I see. That's pretty cool, really. Body colored door handles and mirrors looks WAY better. And who can complain about a raised roof?!

i kind of like the roof line of the 1st gen. but i dont like the front end or the tail of them.

Don't worry about it, bro. Everyone knows there is a '94 USDM Legacy GT now. With that being said, can I see some pictures of the engine bay and the interior? I'm curious to see the difference(s), if any.

yea as soon as i get around to cleaning it up a little bit. i've been moving for a week now and its pretty trashed inside.

i kind of like the roof line of the 1st gen. but i dont like the front end or the tail of them.

I'm with you on the tail end, but I really like how the pre-facelift front end looks, ala

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/alivinglegend06/Picture090.jpg

Styled by the same guy who did the SVX (hey, it can look good from some angles, lol)

Honestly, I've seen some REALLY sexy 1st gens. I like the way they look. *shrug* Then again, I prefer the boxy look over the aerodynamic, space-aged bullshit that's been the standard for over a decade now.

um...no the 1994 GT still had a 2.2.

You are correct sir....

not to mention the .3L of extra displacement

The only performance minded thing done to the 94 GT is a factory installed rear sway bar. Which in my opinion is still way to small for the car b/c it still has horrible body roll.

Its usually the end links that allow for bad body roll of our cars Ive seen. Replace the end links and it tightens up quite a bit. Granted, the bars ARE really small but give them a good set of end links that arent made of plastic and 20 yr old rubber and they work well enough for DD and weekend spirited driving.

Archived