LegacyGT.com

Question about chassis codes

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a side note - the information you posted is not correct. Can you provide a link to where you got it from? The GT is not a "trim" upgrade. Its a different engine, different suspension, different sway bar, different bumpers, added spoiler, fog lights, different grille, etc.

Its on Wikipedia

Not going to get involved in all the fuss, but I do like that wagon. Lol. Just for reference, though, this does belong in the Gen1 forum...
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Not going to get involved in all the fuss, but I do like that wagon. Lol. Just for reference, though, this does belong in the Gen1 forum...

I understand that its a GEN1 legacy. but when i joined the forum I went by the MY which is listed as a GEN2 so I think that needs to be changed.

I understand that its a GEN1 legacy. but when i joined the forum I went by the MY which is listed as a GEN2 so I think that needs to be changed.

The reason the 2nd gen says 1994-1999 is because JDM 1994 is a 2nd gen.

Since there has been no smart a$$ rebuttal I'll take it as a few ppl have been proved wrong. And that I do have a 1994 legacy with the GT trim package. And just to make it known a trim package on any vehicle covers all aspects of the vehicle not just one particular area.. ei. Civic si, Subaru wrx sti, mustang GT. Si, sti, and GT are all trim levels

• I Donated

Missing a smart ass rebuttal doesn't mean you're right.

I've never once seen a pre 96 Legacy GT except for the JDM. I'm looking into it to see if I can find rock solid proof.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Missing a smart ass rebuttal doesn't mean you're right.

I've never once seen a pre 96 Legacy GT except for the JDM. I'm looking into it to see if I can find rock solid proof.

HOW MUCH MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED YOU'VE BEEN SHOWN A BROCHURE FROM SoA WITH MY EXACT CAR IN IT STATING ITS A 1994 LGT. AND JUST BECAUSE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN IT DOESN'T MEAN IT DOESN'T EXIST.

• I Donated
Brok I was at work. I guess my phone thought I was across the street lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah you may not want to GPS yourself on the interwebs. Those creepy interweb people might stalk you.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

the USDM 1994 Legacy GT was not the same as the JDM GT. the JDM GT got the turbo engine and a few other things, the USDM got the raised roof and a few frills. what you are seeing on wikipidia is talking about the JDM LGT NOT the USDM GT option package.

Archived