LegacyGT.com

DMV Legacy/Outback BI-Weekly Meets

tsunami

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated
I have to admit I'm kind of unrealistic in my expectations here... I was hoping to pay $50. Obviously, the catalytic converter guy is going to get you a lot more money, so all kidding aside, I don't begrudge you selling to him. ;)

• Moderators
I have to admit I'm kind of unrealistic in my expectations here... I was hoping to pay $50. Obviously, the catalytic converter guy is going to get you a lot more money, so all kidding aside, I don't begrudge you selling to him. ;)

Next time I find a cheapie that's closer to you than it is to me I'll shoot you a message.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

What about 70 :)

• I Donated
Fulton--$70 is a pretty damn good deal if you're serious about picking up a stock downpipe. Especially since his is quite new.

Yeah, I know. I definitely want to get it, I just need to get approval.

• I Donated

Finance committee approved the purchase:

Ashley: sigh

I'm having a really hard time saying no to you

so I guess you can

:lol:

So now I have to bring $70 cash money tomorrow instead of an angle grinder, right? :lol:

Or, maybe I shouldn't bring any, since tsunami is going to be buying my Homelink mirror off me (right? right? :p).

Supposed to be putting my parts on tomorrow early afternoon if I get done in time and don't find any leaks or have any other issues I will try to make it down. If for some reason the weather is too bad and we can't do it I doors I will come stage 1

i won't be attending :/ i just had a mild road trip tonight and bought tires. maybe next time

:confused::confused::confused: I'm confused as to the reasoning behind not being able to make it today.

Archived