LegacyGT.com

DMV Legacy/Outback BI-Weekly Meets

tsunami

id say look into the 335i's or an e46 M3. great cars. ive driven about 4 335i's ranging from stock to fast and each one has made me grin from ear to ear. M3's are just rock solid performance if you keep up on the maintenance. dont let anyone tell you "BMW are pieces of shit because the break"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated
id say look into the 335i's or an e46 M3. great cars. ive driven about 4 335i's ranging from stock to fast and each one has made me grin from ear to ear. M3's are just rock solid performance if you keep up on the maintenance. dont let anyone tell you "BMW are pieces of shit because the break"

Oh yeah? Well, BMWs are pieces of shit because they break. :hide:

Bmws are a toss up. It's either real shitty or real good. I know my dad purchased an 02 333xi about 2 years ago. Only had about 60,000. And with 3 months and roughly $8k worth of work needed to be done. Luckily he still had a warranty. And it was all covered. So he got 2 new turbos fuel pump and some others out of it. But if he wouldn't of had that limited warranty he would of been screwed.

I'd love to own an e39 M5 someday, but I agree the 335 and 135's are so ridiculously awesome as well from an easy to make power standpoint.

Also, who would like to cruise into the college park tuning meet together?

• I Donated
Bmws are a toss up. It's either real shitty or real good. I know my dad purchased an 02 333xi about 2 years ago. Only had about 60,000. And with 3 months and roughly $8k worth of work needed to be done. Luckily he still had a warranty. And it was all covered. So he got 2 new turbos fuel pump and some others out of it. But if he wouldn't of had that limited warranty he would of been screwed.

So, uh, there was never a 333xi, and in 02, all BMWs were NA. The N54 was the first BMW gas turbo engine, and it came out in 2007.

So, uh, there was never a 333xi, and in 02, all BMWs were NA. The N54 was the first BMW gas turbo engine, and it came out in 2007.

Well i know I typo'd the 333xi. I meant 335xi. But guess I'm wrong on the year then. I don't pay attention to BMWs not a huge fan of them. And he lives 1500 miles away so ive only seem the car a hand full of times. But regardless he has a 335xi that needed $8k worth of work. Not appealing to me that's for sure.

Archived