LegacyGT.com

DMV Legacy/Outback BI-Weekly Meets

tsunami

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry guys, I've been so busy lately and really dropped the ball on setting these up.

In any case, lets revive this from the grave. Anyone down to meet the evening of October 26th? Go-Karting at Autobahn speedway perhaps?

I'm only running stg 2 for now. Got my wedding next Sunday the 27th. So after that I'll have more funds to start getting my car back to normal. It's a little rough right now since all of my funds have been going to the wedding.

Hence why I left it in Frederick. A huge hole in the front bumper from a deer isn't really something I wanna show off.

that does narrow your choices some

1 I saw your post on the pets thread and I am sorry for your loss.... I know im fucked when any of mine go.

2 why do you think I am in a CTSV? Charger, No manual. MB no manual. BMW manual but too much money. When I started looking, I had to have a sedan for trips. Had to have a V8. Had to be a manual.... CTSV

Many thanks man. you do have a good point...I think manuals will be an extinct animal in the near future...or you'll have to pay extra to get them....I had had to order mine....the dealer looked at me like I had something on my face when I said " it must be manual". I thought I would buy an Audi for my next vehicle. Turned out I bought a GL450 cause my son was born. hopefully something decent well be out when it's time to replace the LGT

G8GT. GM went to a good 6 speed auto. Plenty of power and potential to hold a LOT more. Wife has one. Amazing cars. And cheap as hell. Can get a lot mileage 2009 for low 20s. engine is basically my block with the better LS3 style heads. And it has displacement on demand so itll get decent 28-30mpg.

Archived