LegacyGT.com

State College LGT owners?

Prod

i bought my from stocker subaru cuz i knew the owner from working for dame broadcasting. hot 107.9, quick rock, the bus, etc. anyways i just went psu/ i live in nj. i graduated already.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Also a PSU 2004 grad, this was my treat to myself for getting my 1st big/real job, workin w/ the govt. I stayed at university commons, where you living? There was a decent amt of car guys up there, we started Lions Performance Auto Club (LPAC) up there too on campus, you a member?

small world. i had my for the end of last sring semester. got it in nov. my friend was a member of the car club with a blue 00 civic si until he totaled it. i brought him once over to the jordan center in my black acura w/ bmw bi-xenon setup.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/vxcl/cl2.jpg

more pics (scroll down)

http://cl.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169925&page=22&pp=25&highlight=vxcl

it was only one time so i doubt you'll rememeber. the group was mostly domestics though. i have to move out of my place at state college park up by giant. doubt i'm going to arts fest.

peace

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

That was a sweet Cl man. We have the same car lol, white limited no spoiler gt, yours a 5spd? Nice taste, those wheels on your cl were nice, shame they dont bolt up. I had a friend w/ a 00 blue si up there too, also lived in university commons, was at the pointe before that. Yeah there were tons of f-bodies in that club when i was up there. They were supposed to organize car shows and stuff but it never got off the ground when i was up there.

i have a silver gt... i also bought mine as a graduation gift to myself. I got mine in late february and i love it. I have been wonderin who the other people roamiing about town are at least I figured out two of them. let me know when you guys plan on meeting, definetly interested

That was a sweet Cl man. We have the same car lol, white limited no spoiler gt, yours a 5spd? Nice taste, those wheels on your cl were nice, shame they dont bolt up. I had a friend w/ a 00 blue si up there too, also lived in university commons, was at the pointe before that. Yeah there were tons of f-bodies in that club when i was up there. They were supposed to organize car shows and stuff but it never got off the ground when i was up there.

yeah i got a 5mt. black interior. anyways its ok about the rims cuz i found some bigger volks i think i like more :) this time i am going to be prepared for the 4 month wait and order them in the winter.

also i was pretty much graduated when i bought my lgt. i came to the realization that my older car was costing me more $$$ to mod each month then my new car payment on the lgt!!!! i sold the acura and rims for 11.8k and i got about 16k left to pay off, but its all good cuz this car is WAY better.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

i have a silver gt... i also bought mine as a graduation gift to myself. I got mine in late february and i love it. I have been wonderin who the other people roamiing about town are at least I figured out two of them. let me know when you guys plan on meeting, definetly interested

ill be up there from time to time if you want to check out my xenon projector retro. hopefully tein will release their coilovers soon. im so tempted to just buy an AP. i've been waiting for tein for months now. i promised myself no matter what that my first mod would be to drop the car with a good setup. and i have already tinited it, new optima bat, piaa ion fogs, and xenon setup. its so hard not to mod this thing when you have $$$$ just sitting around for something else.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

we should meet up at psu and run a subie train down college ave. keefe how far are you from ocean city md?. my friend has a beach house in ocean view, de. bear trap dunes development or somethign like that.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

subie meet would be fun up there, maybe on a sunday so we can join their autox nearby. I used to run it in my civic si, small track, on a private airport, but fun w/ a bunch of wrxs and stis. Is anyone planning on goin to arts fest? ive never been cause of work but i happen to have the chance this year.

I'm a PSU grad......class of 2005. Just graduated in May, got my first job and bought a new LGT 5MT. I was living at The Lion and was driving the black SVX with the loud ass exhaust. I'm going back up this weekend for Arts Fest. Be cool to have a cruise. Let me know who all is going to be there!

we should meet up at psu and run a subie train down college ave. keefe how far are you from ocean city md?. my friend has a beach house in ocean view, de. bear trap dunes development or somethign like that.

It's 3 hours from me since I live just 15 mins (or less) from DC border. I am a 3 hour drive from where I live to PSU.

Keefe

Keefe

Also a PSU 2004 grad, this was my treat to myself for getting my 1st big/real job, workin w/ the govt. I stayed at university commons, where you living? There was a decent amt of car guys up there, we started Lions Performance Auto Club (LPAC) up there too on campus, you a member?

http://www.psulpac.org Yes, I'm a member. :)

As far as AutoX goes, I'll should be attending on the 24th.

http://www.scca-cpr.com/Autocross.html

I am here currently for summer classes and I'll be around for Arts Fest. I'm going to Beaver Springs Dragway on Friday to race my friend's 05 GTP.

Archived