LegacyGT.com

Suby chick from PA

carolynsx

Herrow, I'm Carolyn from the Pittsburgh, PA area. I have a 98 Subaru Legacy L that has been in my family since 10k miles, now 178k miles and still running strong.

I don't know much about Subarus since Nissan 240's have been my roots but then I realized Legacy's have some pretty awesome potential which is why I am here; to learn more about them and how to make mine even more awesome than it already is (she's got ways to go:icon_roll).

suzy2.thumb.jpg.ce7f598cd168af56ca8ab0d34da7d239.jpg

suzy.jpg.a601987b7c5911eedb13a91436ff6778.jpg

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was my first car too. I poured so much money into it and ended up underselling it.

this was before the hella lamps. sorry to thread jack pretty lady.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/4A-FE/SOLD%20-%20%201998%20Subaru%20Legacy%20GT%20Limited/IMG_6127-1.jpg

I have no control over drippie.

The people want MOAR pics. Me of your 240, most of your tattoos.

My 240 is a bag of dicks shitbox thats completely torn apart. Far from anything special for the time being. I'm taking my time with is and putting an SR in it in time for next years drift season.

My tattoos, funny. I didn't think they were quite visible from that picture. Here's a small part of my unfinished chest piece since it's kinda sorta off topic;)

shitbox.thumb.JPG.024f50a3c7cbc9f062c8cf5741180841.JPG

hx.JPG.4863b728acac7eb10d46cbb3791f7b6a.JPG

makes me missed my old bd.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/4A-FE/SOLD%20-%20%201998%20Subaru%20Legacy%20GT%20Limited/IMG_6558-1.jpg

OMGGGG I love it! Is it weird that I think dirty, slutty looking cars that are actually driven are a million times aesthetically pleasing than pretty, shiny perfect cars? For real though, you should have kept it. I love it.

said that in Arnold's voice in my head because of avatar

welcome to the forum Carolyn. tons of subie pride in Pittsburgh

Thanks! Indeed there is! Where you at the Subaru meet at Quaker in March?

Looks like you need your headlights polished. :p

I love the BDs! Have you had the HGs replaced yet? I looked for one but then I found my SS and rebuilt it. I gave it to my wife as a surprise and I am super jealous that I hardly ever get to drive it. She had a 93 Nissan Altima that we romped for 200k and it was still running great when I sold it last week. I was sad to see it go, but once I get in the SS I perk up, lol.

Is your BD completely stock? Stock is good. There is a lot of info on this site and plenty of people to help when you want to mod it, or just keep it running smooth. Welcome!

Looks like you need your headlights polished. :p

I love the BDs! Have you had the HGs replaced yet? I looked for one but then I found my SS and rebuilt it. I gave it to my wife as a surprise and I am super jealous that I hardly ever get to drive it. She had a 93 Nissan Altima that we romped for 200k and it was still running great when I sold it last week. I was sad to see it go, but once I get in the SS I perk up, lol.

Is your BD completely stock? Stock is good. There is a lot of info on this site and plenty of people to help when you want to mod it, or just keep it running smooth. Welcome!

Yeah, I've been bugging my bf on the daily to help me polish them. I'll get to it eventually though, ha.

And no, I've never blown a head gasket. I've been told the 2.5L are notorious for that as apposed to the 2.2L which I have. Other than putting on all GT body parts like the trunk, hood, skirts, woodgrain trim and I'm picking up wheels in a few days, it's all stock. I'm not as interested in doing any motor work/upgrades as I am with just making it look good:x I want to do suspension work, slam it really and possibly call it a day after that. Which brings me to my next question; being baller on a budget, how's it done? Since its my DD I want it low but also to ride comfortably. Any opinions on Raceland coilovers?

Thanks for the welcome!

Oh, I also have HIDs.:icon_mrgr

Why the black and white? Do you not like the color that you chose for the font and stencil of your tattoo?

What do you mean? It's mainly black and grey. When it's finished it'll have color. It's been a 4 yr work in progress.

Archived