LegacyGT.com

Suby chick from PA

carolynsx

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well shit I didn't even know there was one next week. I may have to hit that up.

first Wednesday of every month, i'm gonna start posting all the meets around PGH in the mid-Atlantic sub-forum here soon since no one else does.

Raceland coilovers are cheap. Some people like them, some don't. If you want real coilovers you will have to spend a lot. For your money's worth you can always get some KYB GR2s ($300 or so) and some H&R or Tein lowering springs (around $250 or less). That combo will lower you about an inch or two. Super smooth, comfy, and they handle really well. :) Personally, for me coilovers would be too bumpy for my daily driving since I am not taking my leggies out on the track.

A new rear sway bar is one of the best suspension mods that you can do for your sweet BD. I like the 24mm whiteline adjustable rear sway. ($180 on up). Some people like Ralliteks, but I know the whiteline will drop right in with no problem.

Your GT brakes are fine, so no need to swap them out as of yet. New fancy pads (Hawks are nice) will give you an improvement without breaking the bank. Stainless steel brake lines will also give you a better pedal feel.

And HIDs in your stock housings? It's not a good idea unless you have done a projector retrofit. You may think you are able to see better, but unfortunately you are blinding oncoming traffic. The best way to go is to get some projector headlights from Japan. They will run you about $200 but imo are one of the best mods you can do to your car. They are amazing. You can see everything, not blind oncoming traffic, and they look bad ass. And while you are at it throw some angel eyes in there and be the coolest second gen kid on the block. ;)

DSCF6485.thumb.JPG.ac509bf43e7eebd385b6ab3e30cc5c7a.JPG

DSCF6488.thumb.JPG.dce37761bc6e7915e9f00840af814a13.JPG

IB......Joel.

Yep.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I have arrived, commence typical welcoming process. T-O-GTFO!

^this is a classy young man right here, he knows how to really impress a lady. between his stunning good looks and his ability to memorize nearly 50 digits of pi, he is a wellrounded individual looking to settle down with the right girl.

^this is a classy young man right here, he knows how to really impress a lady. between his stunning good looks and his ability to memorize nearly 50 digits of pi, he is a wellrounded individual looking to settle down with the right girl.

I heard he likes long walks on the beach too

Archived