LegacyGT.com

Shooting for 10's on my daily driver

Well i too have been all over the place but just not for as long as you. But work has been super busy, hence why I can afford to buy all this stuff for it. But no it has not hit the dyno yet, I'm waiting on powder coating and the new accessport to come in to get it tuned. Hopefully I'll have the car this weekend if not it will be sometime next week. So soon as I have it back I guarantee you I'll be at a meet to finally pop my hood with pride. So I hope to see you out there soon, until then take it easy and don't work too many hours

• 2 weeks later...

Updates, so the car is still at the shop for the tuning, but the fab work is all done and it looks amazing. I have also gotten a few new items to take care of some issues the legacy has had for years. I finally got my coilovers in, I got a set of bc br coilovers with the swift springs 10k front 8k rear. That should help with all the squating my car does when it accelerates, that and my rear struts have been blown for a very long time. I also picked up a set of wilwood 4 pot brakes and 14" rotors for the front of the car, should help slow it down a little more then before. The car is supposed to be finished up with the tuning on Tuesday. So soon as it's back I'll toss the rest of my new stuff on it.

http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr353/jmorris6689/AC38D510-C193-431E-8F9A-C092EA43624A.jpg

http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr353/jmorris6689/037A38D6-3DBE-41E4-9D84-15C282D290D9.jpg

Also here is the latest mod list

2006 Subaru Legacy gt limited sedan

Engine:

Ej255 case halves

Manly h beam rods

JE pistons

2013 STi crank

King main and rod bearings

Killer bee oil pick up

B25 ported and polished heads

Gsp 272 cams single avcs

Gsp springs

Gsp titanium retainers

Stock valves

Slight combustion chamber porting

Tgv deletes

Grimmspeed spacers

Grimmspeed ebcs

Grimmspeed aos

STi intake manifold

STi 11mm oil pump with shims

Gates Kevlar timing belt

Ngk 1 step colder spark plugs

Perrin pitch stop

Fueling:

Aeromotive fuel rails

Upgraded fuel lines between the rails

Fuel lab adjustable fpr

Injector dynamics 1000cc top feed injectors

Walbro 460 in tank pump

Turbo and cooling:

Avo fmic

Custom rotated piping powder coated white

Borg Warner 300sx e 8776

Misimoto racing radiator

Mishimoto radiator hoses

Mishimoto 180* t stat

Avo radiator shroud

Tial bov

Ptp t3/t4 turbo blanket

Drivetrain and brakes

05 STi 6 speed

Act 6 puck extreme duty un-sprung clutch

2010 STi shifter linkage

2005 legacy 4eat drive shaft

07-09 spec b rear axles

Stock front axles

Dba 4000 rear rotors

Hawk hp + rear pads

Atf brake fluid

Wilwood 4 pot calipers

Wilwood front braided stainless steel lines

Wilwood 14" front rotors

Wilwood racing front pads

Suspension

Bc br coilovers

Swift springs 10k front 8k rear

Cusco front strut tower bar

Moog endlinks

Exhaust and intake:

Tomei uel header

Custom rotated up pipe

Custom rotated downpipe

Magnaflow 3" cbe

4" inlet

k&n 6" filter

Tial 44mm wastegate

Ecu and tuning:

Cobb accessport v3

4bar omni map sensor

Iat sensor

Tuned on Cobb speed density

Fasttech dyno tuned

Other:

Hella horns

Custom painted headlights

Tinted tail lights

Enki rpf1 18X8.5 +35 wheels

Hankook Ventus v12 tires 255/35/18

Innovate lm2 wide band

Prosport oil pressure gauge

Lamco factory STi boost gauge

93 for now, I'm waiting on Cobb for the e85 switch. Also I'm busting my ass trying to get as much side work knocked out as I can so that later this year I can go with a new block, probably going to go with a IAG closed deck stage 4x and also get some new heads while I'm at it

• 2 weeks later...
So I got the car back on Friday and it is pretty rowdy. Car made 380whp on 17lbs 440whp on 22lbs and 477whp on 24lbs. All on 93oct of course. The injectors are maxed out. So soon I'll start working on the new fuel setup. Also got the front coilovers installed on Saturday but ran into a super tight bolt in the rear so ill have to grab one of my impacts from work today and try and get it finished up tonight. I'll post some pics of the dyno sheets

Yeah I tried a few different penetrating oils and a torch with no luck. But all I had with me was some wrenches and a ratchet with a metric socket set. So I'll bring home my impacts tonight and hopefully get it wrapped up and re aligned that way I can mark this task off the list. Then I suppose it's time to install my new to me bbk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
update: car is still running strong, a few months back I quit my job in Tennessee, and moved back to charlotte nc and got a new job doing the same thing I used to do but for a different company. I enjoy my new company much more and the pay increase is nice as well. That being said my wife and I are trying to buy a house this year and that means no big spending sprees until the house is purchased, so no new block until the house is purchased. A few months ago the tomei uel header let go and I replaced it with a tomei el header, not sure if I made any real power gains since it has not been put on a dyno but the car pulls nice and smooth all the way to 8k. I still have not installed the wildwood bbk that I bought last year so when I get some down time Ill have to install them. Im still in search of a shop here in charlotte that can help me reach my goals of 1000whp legacy. But hopefully later this year I can re focus on the car and start making some waves once again. Until then Im re doing the fueling system to be ready for e85 and some minor exterior mods.