LegacyGT.com

Daily post limit?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey everyone!

I just bought a 2005 legacy and I can't seem to turn the parking lights off, can anyone help?

*le type out thoughtful, helpful post*

1. This forum requires that you wait 24 hours before you are given 20 more posts. Please try again in 11.46 hours.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

I don't believe in post limits but I do feel that the moderators should do a better job keeping off topic comments and posts off the forums or at least in an off topic section. Seems that a lot of people here post just to raise their post counts or put somebody else down, we are here to help each other (all of us who have similar tastes in subaru's) all enthusiasts. We all start with 0 posts but it doesn't mean nothing... A better idea in my eyes would be to remove post counts. I run two car forums and our moderators are on top of things, this would never happen... not only is it disrespectful to other members it makes the forum look bad. My vote is for the removal of post counts.

I don't believe in post limits but I do feel that the moderators should do a better job keeping off topic comments and posts off the forums or at least in an off topic section. Seems that a lot of people here post just to raise their post counts or put somebody else down, we are here to help each other (all of us who have similar tastes in subaru's) all enthusiasts. We all start with 0 posts but it doesn't mean nothing... A better idea in my eyes would be to remove post counts. I run two car forums and our moderators are on top of things, this would never happen... not only is it disrespectful to other members it makes the forum look bad. My vote is for the removal of post counts.

Link to forums?

Archived