LegacyGT.com

Things that would make the LGT better...

Window motors that would push the windows up faster, with auto-up drivers side - I'd almost rather have a manual crank with as slow as these things are.

Then again, the slow ass windows make for a perfect excuse to allow the motor to run and the turbo to cool off after a spirited drive :)

Guest *Jedimaster*
flux capacitor and a Mr. Fusion (damn gas prices.)

hover option would be nice, too.

And a Zombie Eradicator Ray.

1. windows continue to work after ignition is off until you open the door

2. pinch guard on windows: object in the way on the way up, the windows go right back down.

3. doors auto lock once you hit 15mph

4. glove box light

5. integrated remote functions (lock/unlock, open trunk) in key

6. ability to open/close windows from outside the car by turning the key in the drivers side door

7. tape deck

These are some of the things my wifes jetta gls tdi comes standard with, and she paid about 15k for it!!!!!

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Some things I've been wishing for since I bought mine last month:

1. boost guage

2. shift light on tach (audible warning might be nice too)

3. louder exhaust

4. better badging or decals (nothing currently on side profile has me wanting a little something)

5. windows that don't squeal me into deafness when I ask them to go up or down!

6. 1 touch window operation for passenger window (my wife's Highlander has it and I use it more than you would think to cool down the cabin after start up)

Having said all that, I love the car! Traded in my VW GTI like many others from this site have seem to have done.

My VB Garage... Pumping the air back into despair

4. glove box light

These are some of the things my wifes jetta gls tdi comes standard with, and she paid about 15k for it!!!!!

My glove box has a light. As for the VW...well, at least Subaru comes with a working electrical system. :-)

John

Guest JessterCPA
My glove box has a light. As for the VW...well, at least Subaru comes with a working electrical system. :-)

John

+1

Fold down rear seats! Just about the only thing I miss from my Contour SVT.

Hmmm....and better handling....rear sway bar coming, but not here yet.

I gotta tell you that curves at 60+mph in the LGT are scary....curves that I used to

take in the SVT and not even think about...better tires soon too!:eek:

Cheers, dave

Drive softly and carry big torque!

Archived