LegacyGT.com

QUICK! LOL, 50 Minutes to write a paper! Anyone have a good topic?!!!!!!!!!!

.17HMR

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seriously? You've asked to cheat and purchase a paper on a car forum and you're surprised people are critical of you? How much time have you burnt between those two threads that could have been put toward actually doing your homework?

Does it matter if I cheat or not? No. This is for a Gen Ed class. Comp. in fact. Do you think I care about this class? No. Does the knowledge I get out of this class have any direct affect on me on becoming an EET? No, it does not. All that matters is I pass the class.

Oh, btw I asked for a donation:) How much time have I burnt? Look at the clock bud. It's not midnight is it. The paper was already due & has been dropped in.

I also find it rather amusing that your writing skills improve dramatically when defending yourself.

Writting skills? Improve? What other forms of "writting" material have you read that is mine? You can not compare/contrast my various responses to your worthless posts to my first post in order to make such a conclusion. Curious to see what type of worthless response you come up with.

My point was your topic was a poor choice and if you had thought about it more than an hour before your assignment was due you could have had a better topic and therefore a better assignment to turn in.

Regarding the weight of the assignment on your grade I did not make my point as I intended. I intended to point out that people that procrastinate like this tend to make a habit of this and look for help everywhere they can get for free. I have no intention of helping somebody who is to lazy to help themselves and do their own work.

And to answer your question about what I do with my time, no this is not it. In fact I am simply on the forum when it is slow at work or between classes. Most of my time goes towards doing my homework on time (as my workload seems to be a little more complex than yours, requiring more time and more thought), going to class full time, and working 60+ hours a week.

Writting skills? Improve? What other forms of "writting" material have you read that is mine? You can not compare/contrast my various responses to your worthless posts to my first post in order to make such a conclusion. Curious to see what type of worthless response you come up with.

QUICK! LOL, 50 Minutes to write a paper! Anyone have a good topic?!!!!!!!!!!

Any topic that can be argued from 2 different points? Anyone? lol now 48 minutes

My point was your topic was a poor choice and if you had thought about it more than an hour before your assignment was due you could have had a better topic and therefore a better assignment to turn in.

Regarding the weight of the assignment on your grade I did not make my point as I intended. I intended to point out that people that procrastinate like this tend to make a habit of this and look for help everywhere they can get for free. I have no intention of helping somebody who is to lazy to help themselves and do their own work.

And to answer your question about what I do with my time, no this is not it. In fact I am simply on the forum when it is slow at work or between classes. Most of my time goes towards doing my homework on time (as my workload seems to be a little more complex than yours, requiring more time and more thought), going to class full time, and working 60+ hours a week.

How was my topic a poor choice? That is an opinion on your part. Did you miss my other response? The purpose of this paper was NOT to pick the best topic, but rather pick one that has more than 1 view. ANY topic that can be argued from two or more points of view is considered controversial. Regardless of how "poor" my topic was; it met ALL the requirements that the paper called for.

That is ALL that matters.

I asked for ideas. If you did not wish to "help" me than why post worthless post like you have done?

What was the point of the last few sentences in your last paragraph? All I asked for was WHAT you do with your free time. NOT anything else. ..Troll much? Are you trying to make me feel inferior to you?

Maybe if you would have been a little more intelligent, you wouldn't have to work 60+ hours a week & your "workload" wouldn't be so complex.

Wow. Getting a little defensive after acting like a little kid. :lol:

Defensive? Do you think it is wrong for me to state a thorough response behind every worthless post you write? Is it wrong? I think not. No response to Post #27?

Now you are referring to me as a "kid?" What point are you trying make? How I am acting like a little kid in comparison to you?

Now before you begin typing, think things through a little & please thoroughly read the above again. Hopefully, it will give you a better understanding so you can write an appropriate response to my statements.

So this is what you like to do with your time?

I see nothing about free time in your response.

Please don't post any more useless threads like this unless you want to continue to be ragged on.

At this point you are a waste of time in my book.

Unsub'd

What's the ultimage goal of language? Comprehension, correct? Did you comprehend what I said? I think so.

Ha, that was the most pathetic post yet. I'm sure I could find quite a few grammer mistakes as well, but what's the point. I can comprehend everything you are saying so there is no need. I may not understand why you post such things, but that doesn't matter.

I see nothing about free time in your response.

Please don't post any more useless threads like this unless you want to continue to be ragged on.

At this point you are a waste of time in my book.

Unsub'd

Useless? That is your opinion. Thank you for unsubscribiding. You have finally realized how worthless your posts have been. I hope others do as well.

Have a good night sir, and I hope you have learned something from this thread.

Thanks.

I never understood why people try to get other's to do their work. How does one find a sense of satisfaction in claiming somebody else's work as their own?

Satisfaction is subjective. It only varries person to person. That is why some people find a sense of satisfaction in claiming somebody else's work as their own.

I wonder what would happen if your prof found this thread

Theoretically, two possible outcomes. One being a 0 for the assingment which would drop my grade percentage 2.5%. However, according to the syllabus, this would not happen as the work I handed in was my work. You may have guessed the other outcome. Nothing would happen as I have not plagarized ANY work.

Professors tend to frown upon students who are attempting to cheat.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

If he/she "knew" his/or students were cheating in which he/she willl not. It's all good;)

With typing like that, I'm betting your topic was the area of least concern.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Not for lack of trying though eh? Couldn't even do that right. ;)

Impossible. It doesn't matter. In order to plagiarize, one must copy, infringe, etc. All the work I submitted was ALL my work, therefore I did not break ANY rule written in the syllabus provided.

Did I break any of the "rules" of academic ethics? To me, no. To you, maybe so. Why? They do not exist & you know damn well they don't. Pretty subjective isn't it?

No where in the syllabus states that a student will receive a 0 or be expelled for an attempt to copy or infringe, therefore I have not broken ANY of the rules, thus I will receive full credit for the work I have handed in.

Impossible. It doesn't matter. In order to plagiarize, one must copy, infringe, etc. All the work I submitted was ALL my work, therefore I did not break ANY rule written in the syllabus provided.

Did I break any of the "rules" of academic ethics? To me, no. To you, maybe so. Why? They do not exist & you know damn well they don't. Pretty subjective isn't it?

No where in the syllabus states that a student will receive a 0 or be expelled for an attempt to copy or infringe, therefore I have not broken ANY of the rules, thus I will receive full credit for the work I have handed in.

There is an Academic Integrity policy laid out by your school. Every school has one. It lays out that it is against the rules to elicit or attempt to elicit help on assignments unless directly permitted to do so.

Archived