LegacyGT.com

QUICK! LOL, 50 Minutes to write a paper! Anyone have a good topic?!!!!!!!!!!

.17HMR

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anything that is commonly disagreed on would work..

Sounds like procrastination has caught up to you a little bit.

Well yes, after soliciting a "donated" paper on the local boards didn't pan out, I suspect it's crunch time. :)

http://mnsubaru.com/threads/anyone-have-a-controversial-paper-they-want-to-donate-by-midnight-march-11th.38638/

"Procrastination - why wait?"

"Using internet slang and an excessive amount of punctuation as a substitute for thoughtfully worded sentences."

"How relying on a car forum for homework help will get you proper fucked."

I never understood why people try to get other's to do their work. How does one find a sense of satisfaction in claiming somebody else's work as their own?

They don't care. Just get the paper. Get paid. You get that kind of stuff all day every day on tech forums. ;)

Oh here's one. Hope you can type fast. 16 minutes yo:

Pro's and con's of at-home, electronically submitted testing methods.

Tupperware vs. Ceramic? That's the best you came up with?

It appears that you didn't come up with anything better. Yes, Tupperware VS Ceramic made a great controversial paper. It can indeed be argued both ways. ...larger bowls boosts the risk of dropping spoon in milk ...ceramic bowls are easier to wash as many types of platsic can not be washed in a dishwasher -but than again, one could just throw away the tupperware when he or she is finished ...as it's cheaper than ceramic.

Oh, the list goes on. The purpose of "controversial paper" is not to figure out the "best" topic, but rather how it's written. Points of views, etc.

What plastic Tupperware can't be washed in a dishwasher?

When did I say it "ALL" couldn't? -Many types of Plastic can NOT. Tupperware is a type of Plastic.

Ha, so what have we learned here fellow LGT members? -I think Ceramic VS Tupperware is a great topic & a VERY controversial one too. You guys are just proving so. Look at all the lovely responses.

It appears that you didn't come up with anything better. Yes, Tupperware VS Ceramic made a great controversial paper. It can indeed be argued both ways. ...larger bowls boosts the risk of dropping spoon in milk ...ceramic bowls are easier to wash as many types of platsic can not be washed in a dishwasher -but than again, one could just throw away the tupperware when he or she is finished ...as it's cheaper than ceramic.

Oh, the list goes on. The purpose of "controversial paper" is not to figure out the "best" topic, but rather how it's written. Points of views, etc.

Your right about the point of a controversial paper. It is obvious, however, that you did not put much thought into your topic and will be very evident to your professor as well.

I did not come up with anything better simply because I care much more about my time doing what I want to do than I do about you passing or failing a class because of your poor planning.

I think the point was that we all feel you carry a certain level of retardedness and we questioned it. :lol:

I think I remember reading somewhere on the forum that the correct term for this is "low brain levels"

Mature up a bit please.

Seriously? You've asked to cheat and purchase a paper on a car forum and you're surprised people are critical of you? How much time have you burnt between those two threads that could have been put toward actually doing your homework?

Your right about the point of a controversial paper. It is obvious, however, that you did not put much thought into your topic and will be very evident to your professor as well.

I did not come up with anything better simply because I care much more about my time doing what I want to do than I do about you passing or failing a class because of your poor planning.

Did I ever state the guidlines of the paper? The paper only needed to be 1 page in length and this is with BOTH views on the same page. Oh, and it's double spaced. 30 Minutes was more than enough time on my part to complete the assignment and thoroughly meet all the requirements that the paper called for. Passing or failing? This paper was and is worth 25 points total which is roughly equivalent to about 2.5% of my total grade.

So this is what you like to do with your time? Post worthless responses to posts like mine in the off-topic section of the LegacyGT forum. Is this a hobby? Do you enjoy doing this? If not, please explain reasoning for your post(s).

Archived