LegacyGT.com

QUICK! LOL, 50 Minutes to write a paper! Anyone have a good topic?!!!!!!!!!!

.17HMR

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is an Academic Integrity policy laid out by your school. Every school has one. It lays out that it is against the rules to elicit or attempt to elicit help on assignments unless directly permitted to do so.

I have not broken any of them, therefore I WILL receive full credit on the work that I have handed in & that is ALL that matters.

The more you try to defend yourself, the more 12 you look.

Defending myself? How? ...For having a response to every single worthless statement a few of you LGT forum members provide?

Sir, you need to understand what is important here. It doesn't matter how you, or bac, or anyone else on the LGT forum views whether this is right or wrong. What it boils down to is the grade. I have not broken any rule, therefore I will receive full credit for the work I have submitted.

I'm just kidding

Really though, I get where you're coming from. And don't you hate it when your mom comes in and is all like "did you do your homework" and your like "mom, **** off. I hate you". God. Parents. They just don't understand anything about us. Their all the same. Parent's teachers, principals. When will they just learn to GET OFF OUR BACKS!!!!!!!! I will NOT empty the dishwasher until I get some fair say in this house! I will NOT do my homework until I get to decide who my teacher is! Tell me that wouldn't be a more fair world, rite? Anyway, it looks like we have a lot in common.

I'm just kidding

Really though, I get where you're coming from. And don't you hate it when your mom comes in and is all like "did you do your homework" and your like "mom, **** off. I hate you". God. Parents. They just don't understand anything about us. Their all the same. Parent's teachers, principals. When will they just learn to GET OFF OUR BACKS!!!!!!!! I will NOT empty the dishwasher until I get some fair say in this house! I will NOT do my homework until I get to decide who my teacher is! Tell me that wouldn't be a more fair world, rite? Anyway, it looks like we have a lot in common.

...Just stop man. Really. You are stereotyping now & by the way, I am out of the house. I don't understand some of the forum members on LGT.

If you are going to post something than please keep it on topic. Stop trolling.

I have not broken any of them, therefore I WILL receive full credit on the work that I have handed in & that is ALL that matters.

Except that you have broken the rules. You attempted to elicit help on an assignment. That's likely in violation of your academic integrity code.

You might get full credit, but you still attempted to cheat.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Except that you have broken the rules. You attempted to elicit help on an assignment. That's likely in violation of your academic integrity code.

You might get full credit, but you still attempted to cheat.

How do you know that is in violation of my school's academic integrity code? You don't, so do not make such a statement.

Copying, infringing, etc IS written in the syllabus. "Attempting" is not. How many times do I have to tell you that before you comprehend it?

How do you know that is in violation of my school's academic integrity code? You don't, so do not make such a statement.

Copying, infringing, etc IS written in the syllabus. "Attempting" is not. How many times do I have to tell you that before you comprehend it?

Because it is a violation of EVERY school's integrity code. If you get listed as a cheater at one school, good luck getting in to another school.

Because it is a violation of EVERY school's integrity code. If you get listed as a cheater at one school, good luck getting in to another school.

I am already accepted. The paper is already submitted & graded. It's history now.

Stop trolling? :lol: Really?

You trolled two sites looking for help because you couldn't write a 1 page paper. :lol:

I was looking for ideas sir. Papers would have been nice:)

I "couldn't" write a 1 page paper? -When did I ever state that I could not write a 1 page paper?

Ha really? That is all you have? lol, find another man. Ha, that was the most worthless one yet

In the end....he's bending the rules for his benefit. He's being totally results oriented.

Try that in the real world. Post up your results.

Thank you sir! Finally, someone understands. Yes, I did "bend" the rules to my benefit. What's important to conclude here is the scenario.

Real world? -"Bending" the rules is possible & can benefit one's self IF he/she knows EXACTLY wtf he/she is doing.

In my situation, it would have worked:)

How am I trolling? It was a simple question asking you to post the paper you ended up turning in. I've written many such papers in college and wanted to know what subject you chose to write about. :spin:

See post # 15 man. READ before you post anymore comments luck such.

Papers would have been nice? Find another man? :iam: You have an odd use of the English language.

You trolled two sites because yes, you could not write the paper on your own. If you could have, you would have had the ideas, the creativity, and the knowledge to do it on your own. Seems pretty simple, sorry I can't break it down for you any further. :( I hope you get it someday! :)

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Real world? -"Bending" the rules is possible & can benefit one's self IF he/she knows EXACTLY wtf he/she is doing.

In my situation, it would have worked:)

In real world...one can not bend the rules to benefit one's self without negatively impacting someone else.

and :lol: loud @ "benefit one's self" - you obviously have not had to be responsible for anything other than your self. No one with true responsibility would ever say this.

What is your major by the way?

Good luck in life, kid. You have a lot of growing up to do.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

The subject should have been - condoms. Then you could have argued with yourself if your parents should have used one.. Even better if they did, this worthless thread would not exist..

A bit late w/ the idea. Before you write another worthless post, please read through the thread. The paper has been completed & submitted.

Archived