LegacyGT.com

QUICK! LOL, 50 Minutes to write a paper! Anyone have a good topic?!!!!!!!!!!

.17HMR

We can read. We know it was submitted.

Now we are curious what your major is.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A bit late w/ the idea. Before you write another worthless post, please read through the thread. The paper has been completed & submitted.

Oh sorry I was just trying to get my comment in without any research or reading, kind of like you and your paper

In english, please.

I could put it in Espanol if you'd like. -What matters is comprehension. After all, that is the "goal" in language isn't it? Did you comprehend it? Yes you did.

C'mon BMX, I have seen a few of our posts. You can do better than this.

Oh sorry I was just trying to get my comment in without any research or reading, kind of like you and your paper

The guidelines of my paper required me to complete a 1 page paper on a controversial subject by midnight. I completed the 1 page paper on a controversial subject by midnight & submitted it. I met the requirements bud, therefore I will receive full credit for the work I have submitted.

Irrelevant. Keep trying bud;)

If you're having this much trouble in a gen ed composition class you might want to get an MRI for neurological deficiencies

When did I state I was ever in "trouble" other than in this post as it was used for greater explanation.

Papers would have been nice? Find another man? :iam: You have an odd use of the English language.

You trolled two sites because yes, you could not write the paper on your own. If you could have, you would have had the ideas, the creativity, and the knowledge to do it on your own. Seems pretty simple, sorry I can't break it down for you any further. :( I hope you get it someday! :)

Curious to hear your well tailored reply to this.

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

No, READ. Search > google.

EET (eletronic engineer technician) -an electrical engineer is much different.

Don't get condescending with me.

I know the diff. Spent 2 years studying civil engineering.

Response to post # 88

I could not write the paper on my own eh'? Than how come the paper is completed & submitted?

Try again bud. However, if the option was there than I would have went for it.

Sorry I can not break it down for you any further. You said I could not write the paper on my own, but I wrote the paper on my own & submitted it. -Sorry guys, I can't "dumb" that up anymore in order for a few of you LGT members to comprehend it. Yeah I know, I wish there was an easier way.

Don't get condescending with me.

I know the diff. Spent 2 years studying civil engineering.

Than why did you ask? Ha, comparing civil engineering to an EET is like comparing working at the laundry mat to being an employee in silicon valley.

Oh, so you go to one of those schools in the mid-day commercials? They look promising

What inference led you to believe such a thing? Ha, really BMX, pick it up here. You're slacking. Aren't you suppose to be real good at this?

Archived