LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Had the pleasure of meeting and working on my car with sigma, also had the chance to check out his beautiful LGT! I kinda regret not taking you up on that offer after seeing what it can do on the highway! However it may have made me fall outta love with mine!

Silver GT swagon with wide wheels and a possible FMIC on 114E in Peabody, I didn't get a very good look at it. Driver may even have even waved at me going the other way, but again I'm blind.

sounds like Dujo's

Actually, I've seen two other ABP GT wagons in the area, but I'll bet that one was my wagon without me in it and my wife driving. Pretty much guarantees you're not going to be spotted in return unless you have a wreck with her. JDM front bumper and Sox plate. She was running errands in that direction with it since her Accord sat waiting on a dropoff for a brake job farmed out to Motive this morning.

Silver GT swagon with wide wheels and a possible FMIC on 114E in Peabody, I didn't get a very good look at it. Driver may even have even waved at me going the other way, but again I'm blind.

Sounds like fire fupa

Yup that was me, and yes I waved. Thought that may be you, roof racks and all.

Actually, I've seen two other ABP GT wagons in the area, but I'll bet that one was my wagon without me in it and my wife driving. Pretty much guarantees you're not going to be spotted in return unless you have a wreck with her. JDM front bumper and Sox plate. She was running errands in that direction with it since her Accord sat waiting on a dropoff for a brake job farmed out to Motive this morning.

Cool, I do believe it was your wife driving.