LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

what the hell? A beret?

Don't they come standard in Minis?

(I know Minis are English, and berets are French... I just like the imagery... I think Jerm needs to update his avatar! :lol:)

I drove by there 92 times because I was lost and my GPS said the address I was looking for on Lake St. didn't exist.

Then I tried asking someone who was walking past and they totally ignored me!

Saw a silver LGT wagon on 128/95 northbound in Waltham around 7pm. I was merging onto the highway at exit 27 and was making my way to the left lane. Slid behind a SUV and in front of the wagon (which I didn't realize what it was at the time). Apparently, the wagon took offense and beat me to the left lane and accelerated past me.

About a minute later, I was caught in 6th as he took off to eat up the open space in front of him. Had to drop to 4th in a hurry to keep up.

what was in front, who was behind?

"the wagon took offense and beat me to the left lane and accelerated past me."

Really Ian? :lol: Is power the only thing that decides who is in front on a highway? Not safe merging, not speed at which one is already travelling? Even if we ignore all the other factors, please explain how your claim of switching to a car with less power (and lower power to weight ratio) would make him faster. :confused:

If a vendor came up with a kit to remedy that, I bet there'd be interest.

I would spend an unhealthy amount of money to get a proper handbrake back in the car... How do you offer a car strictly with a manual transmission and a turbocharged engine, and NO handbrake... epic fail.