LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Where?

Billerica. I drive to Waltham for work.

Come to auburn on the 30th and youll see a bunch of us

(Dyno day)

I've already met you at the previous tuning day, and I'm planning to be there on Saturday as well. But seeing people at a meet is different then just running into someone on the street.

Billerica. I drive to Waltham for work.

I'm somewhat nearby, I commute to umass Lowell. But makes sense I drive the opposite way to get there. I've seen some LGT's on the opposite side of 93 as I'm heading southbound to get home in the afternoon

Tuesday evening around 7:40ish, I was on 95/128 northbound heading to route 3 north when I flew by a dark 5th gen Legacy with dual exhaust in the far right lane. I ended up getting into the lane with another car between the two of us as we both took the exit for route 3.

While taking the slow turn to get onto route 3, I decided to slowboat it in the right lane and wait for the Legacy to pass me so I could see the badges. The Legacy went to the far left lane and (eventually) passed. I quickly crossed over and saw the 2.5GT badge on the trunk. A couple moments later, the other LGT moved over a lane so I revved up accelerated pass with a brief pause to see if the other driver was in a playful mood.

He didn't change his speed at all. Pretty certain it's no one on here.

^ Spotted a silver non-runner LGT parked in front of Motive. Also saw pfoyle and his dimpled butt 5th gen there too. I assume all went well with the install.

Also, on the way back home, on 60, beeped at an RBP wagon looking relatively stockish. Got a return honk. Looking good with the rack up top. Just took mine off.

Always is...

probably.

I couldnt get a good look. On the highway I passed him trying to see if he had a hood scoop. Then I saw the hoodscoop last second and couldnt wave because I was already past him. Then he was behind me at the light and was trying to peak at his license plate area to check for fmic but it was too dark and his lights were making it hard to see.

Whoever you are... SPOTTED!

I couldnt get a good look. On the highway I passed him trying to see if he had a hood scoop. Then I saw the hoodscoop last second and couldnt wave because I was already past him. Then he was behind me at the light and was trying to peak at his license plate area to check for fmic but it was too dark and his lights were making it hard to see.

Whoever you are... SPOTTED!

Wasn't me. That and most people don't notice my front mount driving by.

FMIC's! LOL. yeah... thanks for that...

NRW knows... oh he knows...

I know nothing