LegacyGT.com

2 white guys stole my retirement fund

MasAyinde

So I've been making monthly payments into my Roth IRA for the last couple of years after two white guys wearing suits who drove BMWs talked me into starting one. I went to check my account today, and it's almost completely empty! What kind of scumbags would do something like that? If I ever see these guys, they're in some trouble. I'm pissed because the way the IRA was set up, it can't be FDIC insured :mad: :mad:

So I've been making monthly payments into my Roth IRA for the last couple of years after two white guys wearing suits who drove BMWs talked me into starting one. I went to check my account today, and it's almost completely empty! What kind of scumbags would do something like that? If I ever see these guys, they're in some trouble. I'm pissed because the way the IRA was set up, it can't be FDIC insured :mad: :mad:

I think you should find some slut with a big rack to, and I quote:

Once you've ejaculated in a girl's colon, she gains a few points on that scale. Maybe you'd give her a little more than 4/10 if you had done the same.

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure those assholes can make their own money, I don't know why they had to steal mine

They probably didn't think they were stealing, just getting back their tax money that went to pay for black people on welfare.

Archived