LegacyGT.com

(FS) Vehicle Specific Enclosure

.17HMR

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you guys have a gang or something? Hickasta, NWSPEC, etc?

I am going to be assholes to you guys & that is just that. You know my reasoning.

Anyone can reconsider all they want. I do not try to be assholes to people who are not assholes to me.

Mature? What makes you any more mature than me?

Quality boxes? haha. Hickasta, it's good that you're on this thread. Now you know what quality boxes are all about.

I am a hell of a lot more knowledgeable W/ the 12 volt world than you are bud. I know a thing or two.

No its towards the 16 year old twat peddling his shit.

I gave my review & pointed out a few flaws. It's a forum. Everyone has their opinion. It just so happens that my opinions were correct. If you have any trouble comprehending any of the flaws I pointed out, please elaborate & I will do the best I can.

I do not care if I was an asshole or not. Why should I cut corners? I do not think it is fair to have peoples hard earned cash go to such a poorly built product w/out them ever knowing about it. Quit you're crying.

^ Let me rephrase that. "Mobile Audio world."

Technical school? No. Unversity, yes.

Do you need me to point out the flaws again bud?

Dano, your title suits you well. Quit your bitching & btw, it's "EET" -Not electrical engineering. If you don't know what you're talking about than keep your mouth shut.

This is excellent. Thank you for getting these two threads attention. Now the people who are unfamiliar W/ fiberglass now know how it is done correctly & hopefully they won't be putting their money towards poorly built products!

This forum would be a lot better if you dropped off the face of the earth.

Haha, are you out finished now? Yeah, I wouldn't try to argue w/ someone who knows what they are talking about either. Already trying to get off topic, troll?

Let's keep this on-topic bud. If you are out of things to say than just shut up. Otherwise, if you have anything "on topic" than let's hear it!

This is excellent. Thank you for getting these two threads attention. Now the people who are unfamiliar W/ fiberglass now know how it is done correctly & hopefully they won't be putting their money towards poorly built products!

No problem. They will now pm Executor to ask about his products and do their own research on good fiberglass work because everything you type is absolutely worthless. That is what people will/should get when they read through all of your bullsh*t that you post.

This forum would be a lot better if you dropped off the face of the earth.

And +1

The flaws that I have pointed out will be thought twice about. I can gurantee you that. I have given two links on my "review" in the "shameless plug" thread that show how fiberglass enclosures should be built.

I am satisifed w/ the review that I have given. Regardless of how big of an asshole I was, I didn't cut corners & went straight to the points. ...or "flaws." If you can't handle it than just shut up.

^ I don't understand why a few of you do that. Ha, pathetic. -Making up quotes to try and make others look dumb.

How mature are you?

I take it w/ a post like that, you are most likely done bitching about the opinion that I have given on the shameless plug thread.

^Oh, it looks like your buddy just helped you out there. Cool guys. It's real cool to make up quotes to try and make others look like dumb.

Is that all you have? You are real pathetic. If you are going to try and battle with someone on a forum, than do it the right way. Cheating your character isn't guna get you very far.

Yes, very custom indeed. By far the best glass work on this forum. -As seen in album. Ha funny thing about it is I'm not even old enough to legally drink in the U.S. & my "glass work" is by far superior to other "older" members on this forum. You ever come across the "shameless plug inside" thread? Lol, horrible glass work! Ha, I wonder if the fabricator ever even bother to use an appropriate roller. Hell, it looks like he/she just dabbed the resin on w/ a paint brush. I almost feel bad for the idiots that bought them.

Mature? What makes you any more mature than me?

haha yeah you're a ******* idiot aren't you.

My point? -I'm about half your age & half the age of whomever fabricated the enclosures. That's sad. You'd think someone older would be more skilled than someone my age, but I guess not!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived