LegacyGT.com

(FS) Vehicle Specific Enclosure

.17HMR

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^Oh, it looks like your buddy just helped you out there. Cool guys. It's real cool to make up quotes to try and make others look like dumb.

Is that all you have? You are real pathetic. If you are going to try and battle with someone on a forum, than do it the right way. Cheating your character isn't guna get you very far.

look like dumb.

LOL

It didn't get locked in the FS forum, when op was actively being an ass, I doubt it will get locked in gen funny weeks later.

This is where it should have been from the get go ;)

wow...Kid also needs to check his college degrees....when he finally gets there.

At least when I attended Purdue in 98, it was divided into EE and EET. I don't think it's much different at any other school.

BSEE = Electrical Engineering(theory, book work)

BSEET = Electrical Engineering Technology(applied, hands-on).

BSEET = technician, BSEE = engineer

other difference - about $20-40k/yr :lol:

I got a good chuckle out of this thread....good placement.

look like dumb.

WINNING!

It didn't get locked in the FS forum, BEFORE OP WAS BANNED AS FIBERGLASS CUSTOMS and then BANNED AGAIN as .17HMR, I doubt it will get locked in gen funny weeks later.

fixed

Why is this in General Funny forum?

Either you didn't read the thread or need a sense of humor transplant:p

This is where it should have been from the get go ;)

Indeed, along with everything else that had to do with OP. ALSO A GREAT READ FOR THOSE WHO MISSED IT:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/poll-all-women-stupidi-178441.html?p=3720096

After reading this, I would be convinced that this guy is the same guy that used to frequent our local sportbike forum, if I weren't convinced that our guy has probably been permanently banned from the internet.

LINK

Tits mcgee

Archived