LegacyGT.com

(FS) Vehicle Specific Enclosure

.17HMR

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, very custom indeed. By far the best glass work on this forum. -As seen in album. Ha funny thing about it is I'm not even old enough to legally drink in the U.S. & my "glass work" is by far superior to other "older" members on this forum. You ever come across the "shameless plug inside" thread? Lol, horrible glass work! Ha, I wonder if the fabricator ever even bother to use an appropriate roller. Hell, it looks like he/she just dabbed the resin on w/ a paint brush. I almost feel bad for the idiots that bought them.

I've never felt compelled to tell somebody I've added them to my "ignore" list, but damn dude....you are just unlikeable. I really look forward to never seeing more of your posts.

Trying to sell the crap you made while talking bad about others work or units they use is going to get you no-where.

I wouldn't give you a dime for anything you do regardless of whether it's better or not. I have far more respect for other people that I would much rather give my money too if I were in the market.

Trying to sell the crap you made while talking bad about others work or units they use is going to get you no-where.

I wouldn't give you a dime for anything you do regardless of whether it's better or not. I have far more respect for other people that I would much rather give my money too if I were in the market.

Where I am trying to go? I told you already ...all I did was give my review. I do not think it is right to have ppl's hard earned money going to such a poorly built product w/out them even knowing about it, thus my reasoning for my review.

Respect eh? -Ha, really. You are pointing me out? This forum is filled w/ disrespectful people.

Disrespectful to you because you are disrespectful to the people who help out the most on this forum.

You can't come in here expecting to earn respect right off the bat from everybody, especially the big participants on this forum.

Gotta show respect to earn it.

Disrespectful to you because you are disrespectful to the people who help out the most on this forum.

You can't come in here expecting to earn respect right off the bat from everybody, especially the big participants on this forum.

Gotta show respect to earn it.

Look bud, I am done w/ trying to be disrespectful. You want me to re-write my review & candy coat everything? I am not going to. There is no point. My point was that I do not think it is fair that people have their hard earned money go to such a poorly built product w/out them even knowing about it. That is why I pointed out a few of the flaws.

Yes, very custom indeed. By far the best glass work on this forum. -As seen in album. Ha funny thing about it is I'm not even old enough to legally drink in the U.S. & my "glass work" is by far superior to other "older" members on this forum. You ever come across the "shameless plug inside" thread? Lol, horrible glass work! Ha, I wonder if the fabricator ever even bother to use an appropriate roller. Hell, it looks like he/she just dabbed the resin on w/ a paint brush. I almost feel bad for the idiots that bought them.

Ahhh so the people who bought Executor485s boxes are idiots are they? You might want to start trying to be a bit more professional if you're trying to peddle your trash on this forum. As for the Executor485 boxes, I'm 100% satisfied with them. The fact that YOU don't think much of them means nothing.

For anyone actually considering buying a box from this kid, I urge you to reconsider. I recommend you contact Executor485. You'll save $55 and you'll actually be dealing with a someone that's mature. They're quality boxes regardless of what .17HMR aka FiberGlassCustoms has to say about them.

Think about it...if someone has to trash another persons product to sell their own is that someone you want to do business with?

Archived