LegacyGT.com

Not Even The Legacy Is Safe..

Guest *Jedimaster*
Like that hasn't been said and confirmed in the thread multiple times before Sherlock...

B4

:lol:

Nobody thought that was real, did they?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe I'll get used to the Forenza front-end and learn to like it - NOT. Dammit, is Subaru purposely trying to keep its sales behind Honda and Toyota? Chop or not, I bet its not far from the real future of the Legacy, and it sux.
- "I've worked with better, but not many."

badge is backwards .. but i wouldn't be suprised if they did change the front end to make it match the rest of the line

oh yeah and

187 andre zapitimas or what ever his name is

• 3 weeks later...

I've owned 3 subbies in my life. 05 sti just traded it in for a 06 Tribeca.

The STI was fun for six months then it just sat forever. Needed more room, less noise.

My wife owns a 05 LGT limited 5spd. It's funny, I didn't like the look of the Tribeca in mags and pics. Its awesome to drive and l like the looks of that piggly front end now.

I am the only one in town driving one and get mixed reviews. More good than bad.

Tried to take advantage of GM and Ford employee pricing........Trade In Value for my STI sucked @ss. Had to go to Subaru.....they paid my car off and got me an AWD Piglet. Owner loyalty. Its the best bang for your buck; AWD,Airbags, Huge brakes, Runnin on Teens...18's. Cool little features here and there. Having a baby and love the safety features. Just got back from the Beach....South Padre Island.....it handled the sand awesome......better than my f-150 supercrew 4X4, heavier I guess.

I hated the Buggeye WRX look along with everyone else, yet people bought them in droves.

Give it some time, the band wagon is filling.

My STI was Pretty PHUKIN UGLY TOO. Maybe I just like Ugly cars.

I believe the Subbie AWD system is the best out there.

Lookin under the hood for potential BOOST options. Compression Very High though...10.1 or Higher I've been told.

Tried to take advantage of GM and Ford employee pricing........Trade In Value for my STI sucked @ss. Had to go to Subaru.....they paid my car off and got me an AWD Piglet. Having a baby and love the safety features.

You would think that with GM hurting so bad they would try a little harder to sell there car, but that go to so you why they SUCK. i traded in MY04 WRX because it just wasn't practical with a dog and child. I think you should drive the Legacy and give the Tribeca to the wife:)

Am i the only one that sees maybe just the slightest bit of irony in Subaru enthusiasts discontented with the aesthetics of future models?

I've always like Subie's, but I don't think many previous models have exactly qualified as High Art.

BTW count me in as one who likes Bug Eyes. and the schnozzz.

Didn't mind the bugeyes. Liked them better than the 04-05 blobs, but liked the rest of the finishing details on the 04-05 imprezzas better than the earlier one.

Don't like the schnozz. The exterior of the b9 is not all that attractive to me at all. the schnozz on the WRX is less offensive, but still not attractive design. The side grilles and the new headlights and front bumper aside from the schnozz is nice, with the rest of the updates after the "bugeye" cars may make the newest imprezza the most attractive, despite the schnozz.

However, if a sleek Legacy sedan is gonna get the schnozz, it will ruin it' slick looks, at least judging by the opening photochop. A boy-racer car like a WRX can get away with a little bit, and still be an attractive sale to the boy-racers and import tuners. It is more about speed for a price, than looks. A dignified sedan won't tolerate nearly so much before it is too unattractive to sway buyers from other dignified sedans.

• 8 months later...
i'm pretty sure i've seen the next body style legacy. i was picked for a focus group for subaru owners and saw a bunch of shots.

it looked nothing like that thing.

In a good way or a bad way???

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Archived