LegacyGT.com

2006 Legacy's ship in July

thanks AWD - that is actually the car we are looking at. It may have been sold on Friday. The GM was unclear and will let us know today. Please tell me that you stayed under 4K RPM during the test drive... just like I did in my two test drives... :lol:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks AWD - that is actually the car we are looking at. It may have been sold on Friday. The GM was unclear and will let us know today. Please tell me that you stayed under 4K RPM during the test drive... just like I did in my two test drives... :lol:

I never actually drove it, my wife did. We had a salesman that you wouldn't believe, I think he got fired after our test drive. Don't worry, she drove it easy. She was more concerned about the behavior of the salesman then the car. The sales manager was very nice and appologetic, but they still wouldn't match the prices of other dealers.

One more thing. My wife didn't like the way the car shifted. She said it was very notchy. I didn't drive it, but she said that the shifting was much better in the car we bought. Our car had 50miles on it so maybe it was broken in a little, but it would be something to check.

Jason K.

Jason,

Thanks for the info. I STILL have not heard back from the local dealer to find out if the car is avail. FYI - they are quoting me $27,442.00 plus lic and title and shipping. $1300 premium to get this car from CA. I will wait and see.

• 2 months later...

I just contacted a local dealer in Ontario Canada to find out when the 2006 2.5SE model comes out and they say it's not coming to Canada. Anyone else hear this or is it just the dealer pulling my chain?

Sorry if this is not really relevant to this thread, but didn't want to start a new thread.

I just contacted a local dealer in Ontario Canada to find out when the 2006 2.5SE model comes out and they say it's not coming to Canada. Anyone else hear this or is it just the dealer pulling my chain?

Sorry if this is not really relevant to this thread, but didn't want to start a new thread.

The 2.5SE is not listed on http://www.subaru.ca, so I guess your dealer is right...

Archived