LegacyGT.com

Are we part of the club?

How did you miss a cute lady in a blue STI?(just kidding). She probably just wanted to acknowledge you. You both have a Subaru and it's both Blue. Now talking about waving. Are we suppose to wave to all base model legacy's too? Those are usually older females. They might take it the wrong way. lol

You never know...one of the older ladies might be a cougar :lol:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i have only gotten one wave, and that was from a saabaru i see from time to time. if i waved at every subaru, my arm would fall off. i do know of a few other LGTs in the area, but rarely see them, and i would never expect a wave from the WRX/STI crowd. subies are so popular up here that me and my brother play a game in the car to kill time called "truck, truck, subaru", in which you have to find that combo on the roads. lets just say that 90% of NH is trucks and subarus lol!

The LGT crew is no longer in my town, as some of them have moved on or just plain moved. Subarus are not big here, but we do give respect when we see one. Every blue moon I'll go hangout with the WRXers just for shits and giggles.
My wife's balls are delicious.

I posted a poll in the New England section of NASIOC and 80% of respondents said they wave to other WRX's. I've owned the car for two years and I can count on my hands the number of people who've waved to me, so they must be waving to everyone else. But once I saw another WRB WRX with four guys in the car and they all waved.

When I drove the Outback 3.0R, I always waved to LGT drivers to see if they'd wave back. In nearly two years, zero did.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

MN has a close nit of tuners. They all wave to each other. Waving to an old couple in a ob, they'll probably look at you funny.:spin:

-DB, RS Motors, Full Blown are ALL located within an hours drive of one another. Every where else in MN has notta'

Try heading down towards New Ulm-The other day, I met up with some people. I'll skip the b.s. & note one guy said "you turbo'd your Altima!" ...I will let you figure that one out

This forum makes me feel left out-all you guys & your Swaps/Meets

The closest "Subaru Enthusiast" around here is that one Elderly guy that lives down the street w/ that rusted up Wagon

ram'em. thats what i do. just buy some chariot spikes.

Subaru love isn't a sales pitch..its a rule.

All modded subies waved at me back when i had a 2000 Impreza outback and all i had was chrome wheels and good sound system.

I think a lot of it has to do with how active the community is in your area, and how active you are with that community. I know most of the tuned guys around me, and honk or wave at them as I go by. But three or four of us are modded LGTs, so we aren't like the black sheep of the family.
It's cool; I'm with the band

Hey if it doesnt go fast make it loud. I had 2 18s in my civic

18's are for movie theaters man. Not hating, im just saying, thats LOUD hah. was it crisp? I used 15" Type-R's. with a pvc port. i was gonna build a lexan glass box but I lost my drive.

Sidebar: Troll blocker is a legitimate title.

When I was living in SC I would get waves from WRX & STIs (weren't many LGTs).

Now I have my LGT here in England and when I wave at other Subie owners they look at me like I am crazy. It could be because I am on the wrong side of the car :spin: or cause they have no idea. I think its time to start a trend over here!!

I try to waive at any/every modded Subaru I see... but I rarely get any waives.

My friend thinks I dont get any waives because Im debadged but if you were a true Subaru enthusiast, couldnt you identify a Subaru with our without a badge?

I see that "i" badge on a WRX and Im not confused! :lol:

Please don't start a wannabe Jeep/biker wave. Every time I see those douche bags do it I can't help but think, "Oh, excellent choice in vehicle. We should hang out." At work it's a running joke between a few of us to give the biker wave walking down the hallway just to either make fun of the bikers that do it or piss off the bikers that hate it. I return the wave with a finger so don't wave at me.

I get the occasional wave from other Subaru owners, couple of the WRX/STI guys have actually pulled alongside and said hi and nice wagon. Have watched other Subaru owners stop in a parking lot and listen, look and wave. Now that Boeing is moving into the area, and seeing a strong uptick in the number of local Subarus so maybe we will make a "club".
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• Mega Users
Please don't start a wannabe Jeep/biker wave. Every time I see those douche bags do it I can't help but think, "Oh, excellent choice in vehicle. We should hang out." At work it's a running joke between a few of us to give the biker wave walking down the hallway just to either make fun of the bikers that do it or piss off the bikers that hate it. I return the wave with a finger so don't wave at me.

wow. someones mad at the world

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

Archived