LegacyGT.com

i did my research and i still cant find the answer

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
those are all gerat ideas. i will try them all and let you guys know which one is the best. but not yours lee07, this is a serious question. try not to be a jerk next time.

Synthetic for normal LGT's is preferable.

Spec-B's use Unicorn semen.

Unicorn semen. Now that's funny. LMAO :lol::lol::lol:

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Are you reading the same thing I am. Look at what the other people told you to use. I gave you a true and honest answer. Any color or brand(washer fluid that is)will work. Isn't this what you work asking? Or was this a joke? If this was a joke question, you are the JERK! Go ahead use dish soup, oil, etc. Those are the best!

Are you reading the same thing I am. Look at what the other people told you to use. I gave you a true and honest answer. Any color or brand(washer fluid that is)will work. Isn't this what you work asking? Or was this a joke? If this was a joke question, you are the JERK! Go ahead use dish soup, oil, etc. Those are the best!

What would happen if you mixed pink and blue fluids? I heard that could be lethal to the windshield wiping mechanism therefore affecting visibility and safety. I don't think I'd follow your advice.

*shit, my windshield is rock solid and I"m out of windshield washer fluid*

*drop trou and let the fury be unleashed upon ye visual glass protective shield*

*drive away like a boss with yellow ice pieces sliding from your car*

Not a jerk, just a troll.

Damn, you guy's sucked me back into this...again

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I gave him a true honest answer. Blasting my windshield with piss cleans the windshield better than anything you can buy at the store. Best of all it's free!

Archived