LegacyGT.com

Cage pics for members

DrewBG5

I've learned to substitute almond butter so that i can enjoy things like fluffer nutters and almond butter and jelly sandwiches and bananas and apples with almond butter. People say it's close but not exactly the same. As it is, I LOVE almond butter, so I can only imagine what peanut butter is like.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ive been told aldi food is horrid. so i havent tried anything

Google and money saving Ruski says different. Most of what you buy at Aldi is the same shit you would buy elsewhere, but it is their own brand name. The taste is exactly the same. I go once every two weeks to stock up on all the essentials. Does it really matter what brand spaghetti you buy? Canned beans? Cheese? Salt, pepper and other spices?

I've learned to substitute almond butter so that i can enjoy things like fluffer nutters and almond butter and jelly sandwiches and bananas and apples with almond butter. People say it's close but not exactly the same. As it is, I LOVE almond butter, so I can only imagine what peanut butter is like.

its like if you were a woman and you had a weird peanut fetish, and a giant peanut jerked off into your mouth.

its that good.

Google and money saving Ruski says different. Most of what you buy at Aldi is the same shit you would buy elsewhere, but it is their own brand name. The taste is exactly the same. I go once every two weeks to stock up on all the essentials. Does it really matter what brand spaghetti you buy? Canned beans? Cheese? Salt, pepper and other spices?

Pasta makes a difference. I can taste the difference between good pasta and shitty pasta. salt and pepper I don't mind going cheap.

Nope, I only buy name brand stuff if its on sale, other than that, im all about store brand.

it is super cheap, isnt it?

would you buy meat there though? to me, thats a clincher

its like if you were a woman and you had a weird peanut fetish, and a giant peanut jerked off into your mouth.

its that good.

I've heard this argument for peanut butter being the best food: Dogs will lick it off your genitals just to eat it.

For crab: It's so good that because it's bad for you, they make fake versions of it just so that you can enjoy it.

For bacon: It's so good that no matter what gourmet food you have, wrapping it in bacon instantly makes it better and more expensive.

I only taste a difference in wheat pasta brands. Either way, everything is cheaper at Aldi. We still buy fresh meats and fish from Wegmans, but prefer the regular day to day crap at Aldi's. They don't take credit, you have to deposit a quarter in a shopping cart, pay for your own bags. They don't stock shelves, everything is in manufacturer boxes. They don't employ a hundred people that just stand around and talk to each other.

Ha, I had a guy from Capital Meats (you know, the meat trucks that drive around and try to sell old people hundreds of pounds of frozen meat) stop by the other day. He gave me his whole script in like 5 minutes, then asked "do you buy much meat?" I replied "no." He pressed, "oh... Vegetarian?" "I Hunt." "Oh.... want to trade some venison for some beef?"

I LOL'd.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I've heard this argument for peanut butter being the best food: Dogs will lick it off your genitals just to eat it.

Not recommended with German Shepherds...

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I stick with Rotel and Velveta for cheese dip. Delicious.

I'm "allergic" to shrimp and scallops and such, but not in a throat-swelling way. More in a "rumble-in-the-grundle" kind of way. Crabs seem to be hit-or-miss, and clams/oysters/mussels are all green-light.

That's a new one. CSB?

Customer Service?

Never trust meat or cheese that keeps at room temperature for months on end.

You've never had Beef Jerky?

What about E-Z-Cheese?

I stick with Rotel and Velveta for cheese dip. Delicious.

I'm "allergic" to shrimp and scallops and such, but not in a throat-swelling way. More in a "rumble-in-the-grundle" kind of way. Crabs seem to be hit-or-miss, and clams/oysters/mussels are all green-light.

Crabs shouldn't be hit or miss. The carrier has usually been obviously whored out and it should appear to you, "This has crabs written all over it." Good to hear you like clams though, I was starting to wonder...

:lol:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Archived