LegacyGT.com

Cage pics for members

DrewBG5

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Diabetic disaster? More like a celebration of GOODNESS! :lol:

Speaking of which... I went to a place last night that claimed on the door to be "Cafe de Paris" but I did not find anyone dressed up inside in red hats and black and white shirts. What gives???

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Diabetic disaster? More like a celebration of GOODNESS! :lol:

Speaking of which... I went to a place last night that claimed on the door to be "Cafe de Paris" but I did not find anyone dressed up inside in red hats and black and white shirts. What gives???

were they rude and pretend not to speak english?

I went to this place, Marie Louises Bistro, holy ******* indulgent desserts.

Almost. :lol:

The food was good... but not $20+ a plate good. Again, cafe style so what they were charging was ok but nothing great. The two things I did see there after I ordered that I DO want now: chateaubriand and banana flambe. :dm:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Chipotle is overrated, by far. Its good, but some people swear by it.

I like moes. But again, theyre the same thing. Mexican is mexican is mexican when it comes ot places like that.

+1

Moe's is better! Of course I'm cheating at mine, it's all Latinos behind the counter.

Archived