LegacyGT.com

***official*** Old School Subaru spotted thread.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how people say things like this "I have a banshee and raptor, and I'd rather take the Subaru."

... Okay well sell your other cars if you'd rather take this one. Some people try to talk things up so much and yet they are selling it for some reason. You can easily see through the bs! He probably chopped it and hates it.

Spotted:

'93 Legacy Sport Touring Wagon, Alpine White, tint and wheels. Yesterday morning just down the street. Beautiful.

Makes me miss my '92 Legacy Sport Sedan that I put 177K on. Should never have sold that car!

^^Shit ya that's old school! The first Gen sedans and wagOn's are almost 20 years old!!! That is old school. 40 years old now that is ancient...like me! :lol:

Read my first post and the explanation that I give for old school status. The only place were DocCrowley failed was to post a photo of that Alpine White first Gen wagon..... Dang it.

^^^Is it really legal to drive as a RHD here in the states? If you are not a post man....

In Maine your every day car can be RHD as long as it's DOT legal. ie. post car, or pre 1970 or something like that imported from overseas.

Most states have similar rules.

Archived