LegacyGT.com

Subikid's 655992365th LGT

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only chance you have a CLOSED DECK 2.2 is if it came out of a 90-94 legacy SS and I think the 22B STI had them as well.

Pretty good chance you do NOT have a turbo block. The car would be slow and you'd know.

the only chance you have a closed deck 2.2 is if it came out of a 90-94 legacy ss and i think the 22b sti had them as well.

Pretty good chance you do not have a turbo block. The car would be slow and you'd know.

+1

I know.. It'll be a few months till i can do anything.. :/ I just need a car to get back and forth to work right now. I gotta save some then I'm going to bootcamp. and hopefully with the money i have saved the build will start. :D

But if you don't boost it right away. You're going to be slower then my N/A 2.2.

I weight 2940 at the weight station. You weigh around 3300. If you don't boost her right away you will feel like you're driving around an 85hp car.

I know... LOL but i used all the money i had to get the damn thing.. really more then i had i'm in the hole three hundred atm.. and i not getting very good hours at work right now... Its gonna suck but its better then having no car at all... The reason i got it is cause i blew my ej25d

• 1 month later...
ohhh sounds awesome. Heaps of the gtb sedans here. I'm guessing in America the limited lgt is the same as a gtb here in New Zealand?

They're WORLDS apart.

Your GT-B:

Twin Turbo EJ20H/R

Auto/Manual.

Bilstein Suspension Parts.

Basically a Legacy STi.

Fabric/Leather interior.

Our GTL:

Auto only.

EJ25D (N/A).

KYB Suspension.

Leather only.

NO STi parts.

They're WORLDS apart.

Your GT-B:

Twin Turbo EJ20H/R

Auto/Manual.

Bilstein Suspension Parts.

Basically a Legacy STi.

Fabric/Leather interior.

Our GTL:

Auto only.

EJ25D (N/A).

KYB Suspension.

Leather only.

NO STi parts.

Yeah EJ20R manual fabric for me, would love to do a leather interior installation but have bigger probs with it atm (See: Tein struts being <insert profanity here>)

That's a shame though :/ guess that's why it's harder getting parts since it's rhd?

Nope no swap. It came with the 5speed from the factory. A lucky find indeed. Although I didnt know this at the time of purchasing it. I wouldnt of bought an auto but I didnt know how hard it was to find a 5speed.

WHOA!

No shit!

I didn't know that BD Limiteds were 5 speed?

I thought that all of them came from the factory with autos.

• 1 month later...

Started the ordering process for my motor.

So far this is set in stone:

-EJ22T bored 0.20" over

-Thrust bearing conversion to #5

-EJ205 Heads

-3 angle valve grind

-Port and Polish

-JE custom pistons

-STi nitrated crank

Here is where my choices begin:

Rods

-STi stockers

-Aftermarket