LegacyGT.com

POLL: Who has the most miles on their Legacy GT?

Your Legacy GT's Mileage  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Your Legacy GT's Mileage

• >100,000,
    • 150,000-160,000
    • 160,000-170,000
    • 170,000-180,000
    • 180,000-190,000
    • 190,000-200,000
    • >200,000 miles
    • >50,000,
    • >75,000 miles,

ive got 73k on my 05... bone stock except I put coils on about 3k miles ago, and just replaced the clutch last night with an exedy stage 1 and exedy lightweight flywheel. I replaced it because I was starting to hear the throw out bearing make noise.. I guess the tob was tore up :-/ not sure how that happened because I dont drive the car hard since its my daily..

about to put on the stroumung exhaust and a cnt catted dp this coming weekend :)

116k, had to replace turbo 1 month after doing timing belt @ 100k . SPT intake & exhaust ; P&L Motorosport tune w/ Cobb; Suspension, Tire & brake upgrades.... I'll keep putting in the maintenance $, cause it's so fun to drive. 5EAT is working fine.

106K on an 08 Spec B, just replaced the original pads @ 90K, has had a downpipe and AP for the last 20K or so miles. Clutch still holds just fine, had the timing belt and all the things that go with it replaced @ 103K upon inspection the belt still looked fine all of the pulleys and the water pump looked fine as well.

112k here. Stock everything except HPS intake. Average about 4 or 5 oil changes a year. Just changed timing belt, water pump, accessory belt, diff fluid, auto fluid. Gonna put on a transmission cooler and get a moderate tune. Hoping to gain some power and some MPGs.

Can I add my two Legacy's together ?

um....that would be a NO!:lol:

176k. think I'm 2nd next to Scotty/ Wooo HOOO!

I'm on my 2nd clutch, 2nd turbo, 3rd passenger side wheel bearing, 2nd o2 sensor, 2nd radiator, replaced a couple end linds and still on stock suspension (not for long)

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived