LegacyGT.com

Post MPG's for Stages!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im only at 22 mpg combined using 93, according to my dash. This in a 5speed bone stock 09 lgt. and belive me, i drive it conservativley, rarley boost....which sucks.

Side note, does anyone elses motors sound much worse around 2.5-3.5k with light throttle than it does with heavier throttle?

Im only at 22 mpg combined using 93, according to my dash. This in a 5speed bone stock 09 lgt. and belive me, i drive it conservativley, rarley boost....which sucks.

Side note, does anyone elses motors sound much worse around 2.5-3.5k with light throttle than it does with heavier throttle?

mpg computer is off. Your probably getting more and yes... The LGT sounds like dog crap with light throttle around 2.5-3.5K like it has no oil or someone did a horrid valve adjustment

I dont understand how people are getting in the high 20 mpg range, Ive really been trying to get my mpg up and its pretty consistant at the 22 mpg mark...it sucks. Bone stock, stick, barely boosting, cruisin around 40 most of the trip..whats goin on! lol

• I Donated
I dont understand how people are getting in the high 20 mpg range, Ive really been trying to get my mpg up and its pretty consistant at the 22 mpg mark...it sucks. Bone stock, stick, barely boosting, cruisin around 40 most of the trip..whats goin on! lol

What gear?

I'm running a Perrin up and down pipe with stage 2 tune and get a consistent 25 pure highway. Freeway driving it drops to about 22/23 and in town I'm afraid to look. This is all based on the computer readout too so take from that what you will.

Archived