LegacyGT.com

Anybody down for a meet? PA/MD/VA

charlie_sheen

^^^ thanks man. these "stages" Change from forums and forums. a Stage 3 in Nasioc would be Turbo/IC/Fuel upgrade (injectors/pump)/turboback/ecu, etc.

and again in Supra forums my singled T67 with fuel, ecu, cams, etc etc is considered a Stage 1.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^^ thanks man. these "stages" Change from forums and forums. a Stage 3 in Nasioc would be Turbo/IC/Fuel upgrade (injectors/pump)/turboback/ecu, etc.

and again in Supra forums my singled T67 with fuel, ecu, cams, etc etc is considered a Stage 1.

I though that was stage 2? My buddies running a precision t67 and all that other jazz to go with it. What're your numbers your making if you don't mind me asking :).

He's in the 680whp range...i forget torque..

550 whp very recently during tuning session (95 degree temp in the shop and pulled till the IC was completely heat soaked), 650 whp on a cooler pull. my issue right now is that she's running a map2 piggy back and won't allow me to raise my rev. i'm running 272 cams and looking forward to 8k rev. should be making 700whp on pump.

550 whp very recently during tuning session (95 degree temp in the shop and pulled till the IC was completely heat soaked), 650 whp on a cooler pull. my issue right now is that she's running a map2 piggy back and won't allow me to raise my rev. i'm running 272 cams and looking forward to 8k rev. should be making 700whp on pump.

Gnarrrrrrly. What standalone are you gonna go with? My friend on an apexi and loves it.

I enjoyed myself as usual. Lots of nice cars. I entered the show but had no chance against some of the cars that were there :lol: I was just annoyed at the dude next to me that I overheard saying when we first got there "yea this will be another trophy I get" :rolleyes: Of course to make his ego even bigger he took best in show.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived