LegacyGT.com

Anybody down for a meet? PA/MD/VA

charlie_sheen

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ya'll need to come north a bit LOL IAG is a 2 hour ride for me :( Wanna meet up with some Leggy enthusiasts, but being married and having a 3 year old make it hard enough to get out of the house for some "man" time but then 2 hours away makes it even harder LOL

No promises on IAG if that has to be the spot, but damn i wanna chill and check out some cars haha

what if we did the meet at IAG on the 31st of this month, because MOST of us can make it....and then ALSO have a meet later on the next month somewhere more flexible for everyone else. i dont mean to be rude to those who cant make it if we do something in july, but if theres almost 10 who can do it this month, why not do it soon after too?

what if we did the meet at IAG on the 31st of this month, because MOST of us can make it....and then ALSO have a meet later on the next month somewhere more flexible for everyone else. i dont mean to be rude to those who cant make it if we do something in july, but if theres almost 10 who can do it this month, why not do it soon after too?

Wasn't the issue that IAG won't or can't host meets on Sundays? Or are we not worried about them being open....?

How about we go some place to eat and then cruise to Mach V?

Sounds like a plan to me!!!

hell if you're going and you're from Baltimore i can definitely go. where is the meet though?

I'm in the towson area so we could meet somewheres off of 29 for some breakfast. Maybe someone/ David could help come up with a meeting spot just prior to the 495 interchange.

Mach V info is as follows.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2191213

Would be awesome to roll in with a bunch of LGT's!!!

Ohh and I scored another set of wheels!!! But they won't be finished by the meet. :(

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b192/00vr6gti/IMG_3156.jpg

Black centers, polished lips and gold bolts!!!

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

Archived