LegacyGT.com

Anybody down for a meet? PA/MD/VA

charlie_sheen

Sounds like a plan.

David/ Tsunami can you point us in a direction as to what would be good place to grab some grub around rt29 or so?

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Breakfast grub? What kind of breakfast do you all like? We talkin sit down or fast food. I think fast food would be best so there wouldn't be trouble splitting checks at a sit down type place. Unless arrangements were made in advance with the restaurant just to give them a heads up.

Also, I will be unable to go to this meet. But I don't mind helping organize.

Definitely want to try to get more legacy meets going like when we had the bi-weekly meets that Legacygtbiggie used to get together before he sold his car. I know we might be too busy with life to do it bi-weekly so I think a monthly meet might better and more people able to come out.

Breakfast grub? What kind of breakfast do you all like? We talkin sit down or fast food. I think fast food would be best so there wouldn't be trouble splitting checks at a sit down type place. Unless arrangements were made in advance with the restaurant just to give them a heads up.

Also, I will be unable to go to this meet. But I don't mind helping organize.

Definitely want to try to get more legacy meets going like when we had the bi-weekly meets that Legacygtbiggie used to get together before he sold his car. I know we might be too busy with life to do it bi-weekly so I think a monthly meet might better and more people able to come out.

Agreed. Its a shame you can't come this time. Itd be awesome to get a monthly thing going though.

01rs25- doesn't matter to me where we eat, shit mcdonalds has pancakes these days...

Is there anyone else who'd be down to meet for food off rt29 then cruise down? Any PA guys? That way breakfast could be a nice break for you..

i actually won't be available for that whole weekend, I have to attend a wedding in newport News -_-

You'll be in my neck of the woods :)

I wouldn't mind making a trip for this depending on the date....I'm not putting my name down until I'm for sure...lol

• I Donated
So whos going to try and make this on the 30th.

Seems quite a few of you guys who orginally were interested are no longer.

I'm still a little unclear on the Mach V thing. Can I park my car and pop my hood without paying the $25? If so, I'm in. If not, I don't think so.

I'm still a little unclear on the Mach V thing. Can I park my car and pop my hood without paying the $25? If so, I'm in. If not, I don't think so.

I agree with this. Plus I'm in Southern Maryland so I would just have to meet you guys at the meet which is just pointless IMO. I'd rather just have a meet that's just us where we can grab some food and talk shop or whatever.

I went to the last 2 meets at Mach V and you only have to spend money if...

1. if you want to donate to the cause

2. if you want to enter the car show contest

3. if you buy the burgers/dogs they grill

Im already in VA so I wouldnt be able to meet you guys up, prob just head straight there.

Any weekend BUT the 30th-31stJuly... Gots a G2G wit my AudiForums peeps, up in (somewhere in the state of) NY, that weekend. Lemme know if it slips to August (other than the 6th-7th, cuz I gotta drive up to Tha D to visit Moms, an schhhhtuff), and I cud prolly make it.

So a Mach V meet and greet sounds like it may be okay for a few people.

We'll have to schedule something in August for just the LGT guys.

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

So a Mach V meet and greet sounds like it may be okay for a few people.

We'll have to schedule something in August for just the LGT guys.

How about a trip to Mason Dixon in August?

Is that a race track? Lolz.

for the record, I hate not being able to multi quote on my phone.

Wtfffff is my phone doing.

That'd be sick.

are you on your stock clutch being stage 3?

I have an ACT HD and Streetlite Flywheel. Its hard to launch with this flywheel though since it is so light. I should've gone with an stock sti flywheel.

i am def down for mason dixon run, in case i do not see keep an eye on this thread, if anyone is going PM me and i will go.

maybe, just maybe i will take the supra ..... but i don't want to embarrasse myself too my infront of you folks.

I have an ACT HD and Streetlite Flywheel. Its hard to launch with this flywheel though since it is so light. I should've gone with an stock sti flywheel.

Tsunami, what's considered a Stage 3? and what kind of power are you putting down?

Archived