LegacyGT.com

Jackass Star Ryan Dunn Dies in Car Accident

Strizzy

Drove by the scene on my way home from work. People all over on both sides of the road, saw one person run across the road. This a busy road. Someone else is gonna get killed. Kinda surprised that there were no police stationed there.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He may not have been drunk. Do you guys assume all folks who enter a bar leave drunk? Having a beer or two won't get you drunk if you are there long enough. Never the less, if he was going 100 mph or thereabouts at night on an unfamiliar road, he was a dumbass, alcohol or no.

He may not have been drunk. Do you guys assume all folks who enter a bar leave drunk? Having a beer or two won't get you drunk if you are there long enough. Never the less, if he was going 100 mph or thereabouts at night on an unfamiliar road, he was a dumbass, alcohol or no.

The guy lived in West Chester for 20 years. Trust me, he was familiar with this road. But I agree. Don't know if he was intoxicated until a report comes back.

if it smells like a duck, quacks like a duck & tweets pics from a bar of him drinking ...

:lol: 'cause folks who do "Jackass" are all about MODERATE DRINKING :lol:

He doesn't need to be drunk to be impaired. I have a coworker that's about to go to court for driving impaired even though he only had one drink and blew a .04. What's funny is they let his wife drive home even though she blew a .06.

WEST GOSHEN — West Goshen Police Chief Michael Carroll said Tuesday afternoon that "Jackass" daredevil Ryan Dunn was traveling roughly 130 mph when his Porsche crashed early morning on the Route 322 bypass.

Carroll said an accident reconstruction team recently determined the high rate of speed the vehicle was traveling before it collided with a guardrail, landed in the woods and burst into flames about 2:40 a.m. Monday near Pottstown Pike.

"I've never seen a car destroyed in an automobile accident the way this car was even before it caught on fire," Carroll said. "The automobile actually came apart. It was unbelievable and I've been on a lot of fatal accident scenes. This is by far the worse I've ever seen."

Carroll also confirmed that alcohol may be related to the fiery crash that took the life of the 34-year-old Dunn, and his passenger, 30-year-old Zachary Daniel Hartwell, both of West Chester. An investigation revealed Dunn was at a bar-restaurant not long before the crash, Carroll said.

"We know that within an hour prior to the accident (Dunn) was at Barnaby's in West Chester," he said.

Toxicology results are expected Wednesday or Thursday, Carroll said.

About two hours before the crash, a photo of Dunn and two other men apparently drinking was posted to Dunn’s Twitter account. The image has since been removed from Twitter. Carroll said he is aware of the photo.

The Chester County Coroner's Office said Tuesday the cause of death for both men is blunt force trauma and thermal trauma.

Mourners were placing flowers at the scene of the crash Tuesday.

http://dailylocal.com/articles/2011/06/22/news/police/doc4e00ea4a92a9f721384215.txt

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/12/2011/06/ryan-dunn-porsche-gt3_2.jpg

Before

http://www.gtspirit.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/car_crash_ryan_dunn_porsche_911_crash.jpg

After

For once this one's not gonna buff right out. RIP

The Westboro Baptist Church is coming to protest the funerals. ....this should get interesting. :rolleyes:

What to you mean by protest the funerals? Because their is a high chance he was intoxicated they aren't allowed to be laid to rest?

Nevermind I just looked it up. They sound like a hate group that hates americans. They protest military funerals and famous funerals because they believe it was gods will they died and hate them and want them to go to hell. So they don't deserve funerals. But really it's just a hate group hoping to anger enough people to get rich off lawsuits when they sue after being attacked by people they angered.

RIP Ryan Dunn.

Now I'm not going to say my feelings on the matter since it hasnt been confirmed if he was shitfaced or not.

But on a separate note: I have never driven a Porsche GT3, but from everything I have heard, unless you have actual experience on a race track, the Porsche GT3 is considered a bit of a widow maker for it's extremely aggressive suspension setup. Can anyone indulge further on this?

On the search for a new DD...

Nevermind I just looked it up. They sound like a hate group that hates americans. They protest military funerals and famous funerals because they believe it was gods will they died and hate them and want them to go to hell. So they don't deserve funerals. But really it's just a hate group hoping to anger enough people to get rich off lawsuits when they sue after being attacked by people they angered.

No they are not. The are a bunch of scum, led by (and some are) lawyers. They are trolls, simple as that. They troll in an effort to sue left and right. I doubt they genuinely hate anyone.

If you were not aware of their antics, then you might also be interested in learning about the Patriot Guard Riders :)

Ebert on Twitter: Friends don’t let jackasses drink and drive

Bam Margera's response: I just lost my best friend I have been crying hysterical for a full day and piece of shit Roger Ebert has the gall to put in his 2 cents … About a jackass drunk driving and [he] is one, **** you! Millions of people are crying right now, shut your fat ******* mouth

Archived