LegacyGT.com

Jackass Star Ryan Dunn Dies in Car Accident

Strizzy

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I refrained from posting this following comment until I knew for sure alcohol was involved:

I don't give a shit who he was. At the end of the day he was a drunk that got behind the wheel pretty damn intoxicated, killed himself AND his passenger. May God rest his soul ... in troll haven.

LE: and it gets "better"

In 2005, West Whiteland police arrested Dunn for driving under the influence after he crashed his BMW in the 1300 block of Burke Road

What to you mean by protest the funerals? Because their is a high chance he was intoxicated they aren't allowed to be laid to rest?

Nevermind I just looked it up. They sound like a hate group that hates americans. They protest military funerals and famous funerals because they believe it was gods will they died and hate them and want them to go to hell. So they don't deserve funerals. But really it's just a hate group hoping to anger enough people to get rich off lawsuits when they sue after being attacked by people they angered.

Yes, and the funeral home for Dunn is directly across the street from my church. I don't like this ...I am anxious to see what will happen, but personally I cannot tolerate so much hate, especially toward Americans. Religion is about compassion for fellow man, the sick, and the dying. This is nothing more than an attention grab and this is what maintains their "mission." Yes, it is not right to drink and drive and endanger others. That is why a celebrity will serve as a lesson in itself. However, this is not the mission of the Christian faith to condemn others. This is not right. I am apalled to see this malice coming to my hometown and I am saddened.

welp, any sympathy i had went out the window not unlike how Dunn's brains likely did when his car was pinballing off of trees at 130+

That's fucked up, tt...respect and play nice...

Rehab is for quitters.

Ebert on Twitter: Friends don’t let jackasses drink and drive

Bam Margera's response: I just lost my best friend I have been crying hysterical for a full day and piece of shit Roger Ebert has the gall to put in his 2 cents … About a jackass drunk driving and [he] is one, **** you! Millions of people are crying right now, shut your fat ******* mouth

It's a real bitch when someone SEVERELY crosses the line to make an irreverent joke, isn't it?

Why is this still in the news?

Jackass the show probably directly caused more accidents to today's teenage generation than anything else. How many kids do you think attempted to copy a stunt, film themselves and busted their nuts on a rail. These guys are influential to today's teenagers.

This drunk driving death should hopefully remind every teenager out there, that it has bad consequences.

Jackass the show probably directly caused more accidents to today's teenage generation than anything else. How many kids do you think attempted to copy a stunt, film themselves and busted their nuts on a rail. These guys are influential to today's teenagers.

Were the guys on Jackass any worse in this regard than the pro wrestlers? Just as many young fools got hurt trying to imitate the things the wrestlers did in their shows.

This drunk driving death should hopefully remind every teenager out there, that it has bad consequences.

That happens for every generation, and if nothing else there are always those trying to do stupid stunts on skateboards or bicycles.

453747.png

Archived