LegacyGT.com

Subaru Meet in Fayette County, Pennsylvania at Bud Murphy's.

MooKz

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andy, were you at McDonalds tonight? I ran by real quick because it looked like your LGT.

I'm guessing that you with the gold wheels and the exhaust. Yeah, that was me stuck in the drive thru.

You live in the area or were you just driving through?

Yeah that was me. I live in the area. I live by Risers Pub and Meidels Restaurant. We should cruise when I get home from vacation. A couple buddies of mine are also going to the meet in Robinson and you should tag along too. We usually have 8to10 Subies ride up with us. It's on the 7th this month.

Yeah that was me. I live in the area. I live by Risers Pub and Meidels Restaurant. We should cruise when I get home from vacation. A couple buddies of mine are also going to the meet in Robinson and you should tag along too. We usually have 8to10 Subies ride up with us. It's on the 7th this month.

Cool. Is the car new, I don't remember seeing any other LGT's running around in the past.

I'd be down for a trip but I've got 15 month old twins at home so it can be tough to sneak away. Getting old has it's downsides.

When do you get back from vacation? I'm actually due for an oil change and some other work on my car if you want to swing by some day and hang out for a bit.

Andy, did i pass you by Glengarry?

I think so. I remember seeing a silver Legacy with bright orange mud flaps so I'm guessing that's you.

Damn, the worlds a small place.

Well I am actually not going on vacation now because my phone and wallet along with my license and everything were in it.

So I had to call and get all new everything.

I am doing my clutch sometime this week.

Well I am actually not going on vacation now because my phone and wallet along with my license and everything were in it.

So I had to call and get all new everything.

I am doing my clutch sometime this week.

I'm assuming there should be a "lost" somewhere in that first sentence.

That sucks man.

I'm actually going to be taking some vacation on Friday (4 day weekend!) and trying to get in the garage while my wife is working and her mom has the kids. I'll probably get the oil changed and tires rotated on the Subaru but I really want to tear into the rear suspension on my Nissan.

I'll send you a PM with my cell number. If your around Friday, give me a call or swing by.

My Subaru needs a clutch (116k miles on the OE unit) but it's not really slipping yet. If you need a hand or something, let me know.

I had a feeling that was you. I usually pass your car at Kennametal

Yep, I work here so that's probably my car your seeing. Poor thing needs a bath so bad.

Andy, you're in luck, I do car exterior and engine detailing.

As far as suspension and the oil change between your two vehicles, I'd be glad to help out. I'm off Friday and I may be doing my clutch on Saturday which should only take about 4-6 hours max because I know exactly what I'm doing now.

And I just got my new phone today so yay me. I am still very irritated with those girls that stole it. It's fine. When they try to activate the phone, it will go straight to Verizon and the police as stolen. So they can sit their tooshies behind nice steel bars. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Yeah it looked stock but I figured it'd still be fun. I made a conservative 293whp on a vacuum leak at the side of the manifold so now it's needs retuned. Haha. That's my luck. On that leak, I pulled half a car on a stage 2 SRT4. We will have to go cruise man!

I figured because I'm not sure how much room for a custom top mount he' have in that thing seeing as there was no front mount. :lol:

I'm going up to Verona for tuning on Wednesday. Should make 300whp or so. Don't you live near greensburg?

Archived