LegacyGT.com

Subaru Meet in Fayette County, Pennsylvania at Bud Murphy's.

MooKz

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I called just now and the owner will be in on Monday 1 and later. The girl that picked up had the nerve to ask if I wanted to leave a message when I never get a call back when they leave messages from me on her desk.

Tuesdays or Wednesdays work best for me, and I can usually meet anytime after 7pm with advanced knowledge..

And yes, Leo's is the place beside the Shop N' Save.. Good food, great beer selection, nice size and well lit parking with Shop N' Save there, roomy inside, but they get busy.

I wouldn't worry about reserving parking, whoever is there first just find an empty section. If it would become +10 cars on a regular date then I might ask, they don't know us from the next asshole that walks through the door.

Instead, go to their website and find out if they have happy hour and their drink and food specials.

I guess since it is our first meet out this way we may not need reserved parking yet due to the fact nobody knows about it yet. Hop over to Nasioc and tell some guys over there. I guess when we meet up, we can just talk to the manager about having meets with discounted beer and such. But I think we should wait on that until at least the second or third meet.

With all this said, what is a day we are all available? I have Wed and Saturdays. I may be able to do Sunday or Monday but unlikely.

Archived