LegacyGT.com

Subaru Meet in Fayette County, Pennsylvania at Bud Murphy's.

MooKz

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andy, did I see you yesterday/today in connellsville at the light at kfc? Haha. I was running open downpipe so you had to have heard me if it was you. Hahaha.

Could be? I don't remember seeing or hearing anybody but I wasn't looking either.

I'm still interested and would definitely head down for a little while. Let me know when the date gets picked.

I bought a 5 gallon bucket of Extra-S gear oil a while back from Fred Beans and have done my car once and my friends STi once so I've still got like 2/3 of it left (nobody sold the little bottles then). I'm probably going to putting the Spec B up for sale soon and moving on to something bigger (I have 13 month old twins) so if anybody's interested in changing their trannies and diffs after/before the meet, we could do it at my place too.

Could be? I don't remember seeing or hearing anybody but I wasn't looking either.

I'm still interested and would definitely head down for a little while. Let me know when the date gets picked.

I bought a 5 gallon bucket of Extra-S gear oil a while back from Fred Beans and have done my car once and my friends STi once so I've still got like 2/3 of it left (nobody sold the little bottles then). I'm probably going to putting the Spec B up for sale soon and moving on to something bigger (I have 13 month old twins) so if anybody's interested in changing their trannies and diffs after/before the meet, we could do it at my place too.

I'd love to swap drivelines with you before you trade it in. I'll give you cash on top. If you're trading at a non subie dealershiP they will never even notice.

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

Def like to grab a gallon from you, in Latrobe.

I'd love to swap drivelines with you before you trade it in. I'll give you cash on top. If you're trading at a non subie dealershiP they will never even notice.

06 specB has the same 5mt as all LGT's.

Not really interested in pulling my drivetrain, sorry.

The Extra-S is in a large 5 gallon bucket, it's not really easy to transport or portion out. If this meet gets going, I've got a garage and tools, we can just swap then. I'm about 2-3 minutes from Bud Murphy's.

I actually work in Latrobe, Kennametal.

Would a milk container hold enough fluid to do a change? I'd be happy to do it, just not sure how to get the container clean.

If we do have the meet, I've got a 2 car garage, 4 jack stands a T50 bit. We could just do the fluid at my house. Only thing I don't have is a good way to do the diffs (I used a little hand pump to do mine but it was junk and didn't survive when we tried to do my friends STi).

I was at Toys R Us a couple of weeks ago in the parking lot. I had to buy two new car seats bases and was installing them in the parking lot.

Hopefully we hear good news from Bud's soon. I'd definitely stop down.

I don't know if anybody's ever been, but they do an informal AutoX at Beaverun and it's a ton of fun.

http://www.beaverun.com/thrills_autocross.php

They run it like a test and tune at a drag strip, make you run, pull around to the back of the line and then go again when you get to the front. Depending on how many people show up, you get a tons of runs (one time my friend in his Sti and my Nissan were the only cars running and basically just swapped runs for about 20 minutes). No classes or anything fancy, usually your time is determined by someone sitting in a lawn chair with a stopwatch.

I'm trying to get the suspension on my Nissan finished and I want to try to get to one of their Flat-out days this summer (a HPDE-like event). Something to consider if we can't get the meet to work.

• 3 weeks later...
I tried posting up on the meet thread but I forgot and had no 3G where my hose blew off. Haha. I had to wait on tools so I could do a highway fix. -____- I will be at the next one though. I'm done modifying my babe as far as performance now. Expect a customer needing headlights. ;)

Archived