LegacyGT.com

Legacy Wagon 2012/2013

So after work I went back to the hotels to see if I could find the wagon. Sure enough, it was hanging behind the Cambria Suites parked next an Outback and the WRX I saw earlier. You can barely make out the GT hood.

Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics.

2094953598_rearwithoutback.jpg.be5407ccad3a4f75257827972d079700.jpg

side.jpg.a5e50eeeba2287ea318fbd475751a76e.jpg

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd buy that for a dollar!

I was one of the people bitching about the wagon availability back on 07 when i bought mine. Were impossible to find. Found one finally over 150 miles away (an 06 leftover with 12 miles) and my next choice was an 07 down in VA. (That would have been a heck of a drive to do a trade in) I hope they bring the GTW back or I'll be driving my 06 for a long, long time...

Looks like the GT at least, the diesel has only one single exhaust, otherwise the similarity between the GT and the diesel is extremely confusing, since both have hood scoops.

B.t.w. I did get info that there were 90 GT:s sold here in Sweden, and 4 or 5 in my area, so it's time to keep the eyes open. :D

Maybe I should order some stickers to place under the wipers if I find one. :p

453747.png

Our Subaru/Hyundai dealership has a 4th gen GT wagon that they use to shuttle customers back and forth.I see it parked out front evrytime I go down fr service or a car wash.

Light blue,I'm assuming auto.

If anybodys interested I'll get further details.

Location is Belair Md.

Looks like the GT at least, the diesel has only one single exhaust, otherwise the similarity between the GT and the diesel is extremely confusing, since both have hood scoops.

B.t.w. I did get info that there were 90 GT:s sold here in Sweden, and 4 or 5 in my area, so it's time to keep the eyes open. :D

Maybe I should order some stickers to place under the wipers if I find one. :p

Sorry, I'll have to correct you. They sold 33 GT's of which 6 were sedans. I got it from International Motors themselves and all were meant for the Baltics, but they had their own economic crisis and could'nt bail out their cars. The last part about the Baltics is not info from IM

Sorry, I'll have to correct you. They sold 33 GT's of which 6 were sedans. I got it from International Motors themselves and all were meant for the Baltics, but they had their own economic crisis and could'nt bail out their cars. The last part obout the Baltics is not info from IM

OK, thanks for the correction, I heard that from the dealer, and dealers do extend the truth a tad.

453747.png

• 3 weeks later...
So after work I went back to the hotels to see if I could find the wagon. Sure enough, it was hanging behind the Cambria Suites parked next an Outback and the WRX I saw earlier. You can barely make out the GT hood.

Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics.

Nice find ! Any car thieves you know in the area :)?

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

I hope Subaru sees how well the Jetta TDI wagon is selling in the US and brings a Deisel Legacy Wagon here. Honestly, I've out grown the need for speed, but an AWD wagon getting 40-50 MPG is what I want.

I hope Subaru sees how well the Jetta TDI wagon is selling in the US and brings a Deisel Legacy Wagon here. Honestly, I've out grown the need for speed, but an AWD wagon getting 40-50 MPG is what I want.

Sorry you've outgrown the need for speed. I'm 57y/o and there's no end in sight.

Sure would be nice if they made a good looking GT wagon again, only with a proper 6-speed this time.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I suspect that it's something that will happen when the diesel is available with an automatic gearbox since US buyers are so stuck in AT gearboxes.

453747.png

• 4 weeks later...
The aussie subbies have always had a better line up of subaru models. I went to the docklands subaru dealership in melbourne last time I was there, wow, what a setup, makes any dealership over here look like crap. Theres only one problem, they are paying a hell of a lot more money for their cars in Aus' compared to the USA.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived