LegacyGT.com

Sticker Bombing?

2005legacy2.5i

Has anyone ever sticker bombed or at least thought of sticker bombing their car. I know it is kinda rice, flashy, young, stupid, immature, Impreza-y.... etc

But I just want to know if anyone has done it to a 4th Gen. Legacy.

Example:

http://www.rs25.com/forums/f12/t134220-stickerbomb-trend-spreading-bug-got-me-too.html"] Sti

Any other examples are welcome.

damn that's ghey...belongs on a Honda Civic GLi with a shopping list of brands along each door, none of which have been installed (HKS, VTEC, etc), an eBay cannon muffler with the stock exhaust, a mismatched body kit, Fusion stereo being driven by Johnnie Tran who then loses it to Vin Diesel. You never had your car.

everytime i see something like that it reminds me of old school punk, kinda cool. I peronally would never do it to my car but still pretty cool

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate
:p

Ha I get pissed off seeing someone elses badass car littered with bumper stickers. Ruins it. After going stage 2 I no longer pay attention to crap hondas or others who try and show me they are fast.

Subaru > Honda so why try and look like one. To each their own.

its not bad. similar to the "baller print" clothes that brotatos (haha i just learned this word) like to wear. not that it's a bad style, i like some of it, but people get excessive.

i wouldn't do it to my dash, don't think it fits the look of my car, but to each their own. be the first to do it so we can all praise / flame you!

Looks childish.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Archived