LegacyGT.com

Magnaflow Catback Exhuast

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just ordered this exhaust also. I actually got a better price using "clubgp" discount code than the counter offer they sent back. Hopefully I get the product without a hitch. I have never ordered from them before.

I assume the 2011 LGT has the same specs as the 2010? It would suck if they changed something on the 2011s and this didn't fit for some reason.

I'm curious how they will sound in person; I just hope they don't drone.

I have the same exhaust on my '08 spec b... LOVE IT... i also have a 3" catless dp... it's WICKED... and by WICKED I mean WICKED DRONEY on the highway... price to pay I guess. Goodluck!

I had that exact setup on my 08 spec.b too, I loved it BUT that was the reason I got the Q300 this time around :)

I'm just here for the mods.

Since I'm not going catless, I expect it won't drone too much. If it bothers me, I'll just try to sell it. I was looking for something a little deeper than the q300 after I thought about it.

I just hope it fits up nicely!

Don't answer yet! ... Maybe not done! :)

I don't have a downpipe and was out pushing the car today. Very pleased with the Magnaflow, we have a winner. I'm dunn....

Wait until Sunday - You'll may see a high flow catted 3" DP (BMC Bellmouth design)

http://legacygt.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=812&pictureid=4362

I don't have a downpipe and was out pushing the car today. Very pleased with the Magnaflow, we have a winner. I'm dunn....

:lol: I will believe you're done when you can make it to the end of june before changing out again.

Good to hear you like the sound too! :cool:

Ok just ordered the Borla Cbe, going to run that in the month of June to see which I like better. Either way by July one will up for sale for $200.00. Lol. Edited by coppertone
2010 2.5GT limited is for sale. :)

Ok just ordered the Borla Cbe, going to run that in the month of June to see which I like better. Either way by July one will up for sale for $200.00. Lol.

haha you are the man Benjamin! you know i'll take whichever exhaust you decide to sell! :D

can't wait to see and hear the borla!

Ok just ordered the Borla Cbe, going to run that in the month of June to see which I like better. Either way by July one will up for sale for $200.00. Lol.

Borla CBE is 2.5", so I dont think the sounds is going to be deeper than magnaflow.

Don't answer yet! ... Maybe not done! :)

Wait until Sunday - You'll may see a high flow catted 3" DP (BMC Bellmouth design)

http://legacygt.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=812&pictureid=4362

Loving the bellmouth. Maybe it's just engraved in my head from my STI days but I'd love to see a bellmouth downpipe released as well.

It would be nice to see dyno comparison between a bellmouth and Invidia's current design. The benefits of the bellmouth on Subaru's with the other turbo and manifold setup are obvious. It just seems odd that a manufacturer would release a product without a bellmouth unless they deemed it unnecessary.

I know it's been discussed in other threads on here but I'd like to see hard numbers and testing with the BMC and an Invidia downpipe.

i asked one of the local invidia dealers here to ask their invidia rep what was up with the flat flange downpipe. the rep stated that everything in the turbo was just so close together that invidia didn't feel the gains by going with a bellmouth over a flat flange were worth the costs.