• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are on sale right now at performance peddler

SubTotal : $1,041.76

Discount : $489.50

Discounted SubTotal : $552.26

Your SubTotal : $552.26

2010 L4 2.4L Turbocharged; GT

5 x 8 x 14in. Muffler; 3.0in. Tubing; 4.0in. Polished Stainless Tips, Dual Split Rear Exit Cat-Back

16377 $1,041.76

Go to http://www.performancepeddler.com

On the left in the search box, enter your 5 digit kit number and add to cart.

Click the credit card checkout button

At the top, enter code: audipipes

Click submit

New discounted price should be displayed

Is the magnaflow too loud? I think the borla is really quiet...is that what you are looking for?
I am always looking for the newest sound for my cars whether it be exhaust or car audio. By the way, I have a weakness for exhausts.:yeahthat:
2010 2.5GT limited is for sale. :)

I ordered Thursday and received it Wednesday. I highly recommend them based on my one time purchase. Quick and painless. I paid $550.

Time traveling auto parts store! Sweet!

I'm just here for the mods.

Exhaust is installed. Holy drone.... batman! Magnaflow is deep, has a rumble at idle that you can hear from inside the car and sounds sweet. But wow, it's a drone machine. Perfect for someone who wants to be heard.

I may have to get a resonator installed.

Exhaust is installed. Holy drone.... batman! Magnaflow is deep, has a rumble at idle that you can hear from inside the car and sounds sweet. But wow, it's a drone machine. Perfect for someone who wants to be heard.

I may have to get a resonator installed.

Yes, after a couple weeks of driving i will be looking to get a resonator installed. Shouldn't be to complicated since the mid-pipe comes apart in sections. Though it's amazing that you can actually hear your exhaust now :spin::lol:

Here is a quick video of the sound:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dR0SxPiwD4]YouTube - 2011 Legacy GT Magnaflow Catback exhaust[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmyy585K1bc]YouTube - 2011 Legacy GT Magnaflow Catback exhaust Inside car[/ame]

Just came back from the in-law with family in tow. Thumbs up all the way around. Looks like I might have a keeper and the video does it justice. As stated if you don't have it, go get it, well worth it.
2010 2.5GT limited is for sale. :)

• 3 months later...
Bought this catback and it arrived the other day. Going to mate it with the CNT catted downpipe. Still not sure whether I'll get the 2.5 section lopped of and have a 3 inch section with a flat flange welded to the catback to match up to the 3 inch DP. Probably going to get a stage 2 protune from Innovative Tuning as well.