LegacyGT.com

Magnaflow Catback Exhuast

what kind of performance gains where there? i was asking about an exhaust for my 2.5i and was told it would cause a loss of power, and loss of torque.

I never noticed a loss in power or torque, but it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what kind of performance gains where there? i was asking about an exhaust for my 2.5i and was told it would cause a loss of power, and loss of torque.

If I'm correct, you could lose low end torque, but gain @ the higher RPM. That is what my research told me when I was looking to upgrade on my 08 Impreza.

2011 Volvo S60T6 & 2013 Volvo XC60T6 Polestar

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Anyone who installed a dual exhaust had to have a hanger installed for the right side? I don't have one on mine, wondering how much it would cost.

Here is the link to my build thread. See post #27 for pics and video of the Magnas and also pics of how the hanger was installed.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/my-new-2011-premium-160131p2.html

• 2 years later...
I just bought coppertones custom magnaflow axel-back. i'm keeping stock mid pipe and will bolt right up. i'll get some pics once installed. megans are for sale.

I just got given a OEM y pipe. What magnaflows did you buy?

So the 2010 gt dual magnaflow can fit my 2011 legacy 2.5i for sure? Just have to get a hangar installed?

Looking to purchase the set up very soon!!

You also need to pick up an oem Y pipe from a gt owner in order to get the duals. Or you could contact them and just buy the drivers side